The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Clinical exercise science

Anyone starting clinical exercise science in september? Or anyone doing/done the course? what are your impressions? Good bad?
Reply 1
Hi, I am starting this course in September. Im desperate to know the timetable but they have told me they wont have it until late August!! Thats the only bad thing but the course looks good. Am looking forward to it.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Hey, I'm also starting the Clinical Exercise Science course this September! The course looks good, I have no idea of the timetable though :frown: Super nervous to start!
Reply 3
Hey guys! I am also starting the course in September and am so excited to start! Only frustrating thing is the timetable thing which hopefully they will issue out soon! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by xcristalx
Hey guys! I am also starting the course in September and am so excited to start! Only frustrating thing is the timetable thing which hopefully they will issue out soon! :smile:

hi guys i liked the look of this course but dont have a science, maths or psychology A level or btec, so dont think id be accepted. do you guys all have at least 1 of those?
Reply 5
Hello! :smile: I am also studying this course in September and am super excited, can't wait to start and meet you all! We should definitely get to know each other during Fresher's and go to the pub or sit on the beach and chat or something!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending