The Student Room Group

Why do some guys think it's ok to use girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daianadarlene

Edit: No, but on a serious note, can a guy on here who practices this lifestyle give some insights? I'd very much like to know the logic behind this. Thanks.

Logic should be pretty obvious lol.

"I want sex.
I don't want anything else."
Original post by EgyptCentral
Yes, I think some guys do objectify women and want them only for sex! Not all guys though! Maybe what you need is to take your mind of those horrible guys. Reading is a great way to find comfort. Do you like reading? If so what books do you enjoy?

You're so kind:h:
Rare quality on social media! I enjoy reading loads of books, I had some Aristotle lined up which I had forgotten about. I'm looking to start Physics. I'll try watching some Harry Potter too, so I might take today off solely to relax.
Original post by Emily.97
You can hardly play the moral high code, considering the fact that you made a thread about cheating on someone.

This X1000000000000000000000

/thread
Reply 23
'whores' are people too

Spoiler

I never said their not, but you had no remorse for what you did to your ex.
tbf I don't think people should be referring to your other thread because at the end of the day it was a different topic, different thread and posted at a different time of your lifespan...
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
tbf I don't think people should be referring to your other thread because at the end of the day it was a different topic, different thread and posted at a different time of your lifespan...

karma can strike at any time :redface:
It goes both ways though?
Best thing would be to avoid these guys
Original post by ChickenMadness

Well I do believe in karma, I just think it's a bit horrible for OP not to get a proper answer on her thread.
Reply 28
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Original post by ChickenMadness

But how many a time is the question???:angry:
Well I do believe in karma, I just think it's a bit horrible for OP not to get a proper answer on her thread.

well she has answers as well now haha.
Original post by elohssa_28
What else are girls for? Boring conversations. Boring hobbies. When a group of girls (without guys present) gather to do something together, it's usually putting on their make-up and going out to meet guys,

What else are girls for?

Genuinely disgusted to belong to your gender.

Thanks babe, very kind:redface:
Reply 33
Girls can use boys too, this works both ways
You're so kind:h:
Rare quality on social media! I enjoy reading loads of books, I had some Aristotle lined up which I had forgotten about. I'm looking to start Physics. I'll try watching some Harry Potter too, so I might take today off solely to relax.

Thank You!

Excellent idea! I remember reading something by the philosopher Martin Heidegger where he talked about Physics and how influential it was.

Which Harry Potter movie? Maybe do a back to back. I think JK Rowling is writing more Harry Potter material soon.

I hope you feel better. Is that you in your profile picture? You're very beautiful! And one day you will find a guy who values you!
But how many a time is the question???:angry:

Idk. Just stay away from people who say 'i love you' and random stuff like that after only knowing you a few weeks lol. If you're straight talking and find other straight talking people there'l never be any misunderstandings. Because the dude can just state he wants sex from the get-go or a relationship and vice versa.
Original post by Kmb123

I don't mean to come across gender stereotypical, and I know it's due to culture, however:
I have never heard of an encounter where a girl lied to a guy she wants a relationship, used him for sex, and didn't call the next day. But I am keeping my ears open. However, personal experience did teach me the other way around happens too often
Original post by EgyptCentral
Thank You!

Excellent idea! I remember reading something by the philosopher Martin Heidegger where he talked about Physics and how influential it was.

Which Harry Potter movie? Maybe do a back to back. I think JK Rowling is writing more Harry Potter material soon.

I hope you feel better. Is that you in your profile picture? You're very beautiful! And one day you will find a guy who values you!

Aww babe, you're too good!:h:
I hope you'll enjoy your reading! I am now half way through the third movie, and that is very exciting news indeed!
Thanks so much :smile: and I bloody hope so

Spoiler

Original post by Kmb123

ye I've been used. This girl kept her beta bf a secret while we were having a sexual relationship :redface:

Ngl I didn't care even after i found out though lmao. Was having fun.

x

Also during 6th form this girl kept trying to use me for validation or w.e. but I'm not an idiot so I ended up making her frustrated and pissed off :redface: made her cry a few times and scream during a maths lesson because she was trying to make me jealous and it backfired :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
i hate men who do that or me. Who use you all together

Agreed but with girls haha
I remember being in secondsry school and getting used by a girl :frown:
She was pretending to br my GF and i just tagged along. I didnt know any better lol
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending