The Student Room Group

Why do some guys think it's ok to use girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danz123
Aww, why thank you, I can teach ya my debating skills if ya like, but I'm sure you've got all that down :wink:

You're welcome :tongue:

:giggle:
N'awhh it clearly isn't top notch like yours though. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't feed the troll! :O
These borderline controversial stories you come up with are so lame, next!
Original post by diamondluck

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colondollar:

Aww shucks, haha :tongue: but we'll get yours to top notch. You'll be a master of the craft in no time. :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Danz123
:colondollar:

Aww shucks, haha :tongue: but we'll get yours to top notch. You'll be a master of the craft in no time. :wink:

Oh now I'm excited :laugh:
impart your wisdom Dan!
but be wary, the student might become the master. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by daianadarlene
Aw thank you baby :heart:
I'm fine, nothing happened specifically. Just for some reason today, all the bad intentioned men I had the pleasure to encounter in life came to mind

Awww. Have a kiss :h:
Many girls use men for what they can do for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I casually have sex with a girl over the course of 3 weeks and pretending to care when she texts, but suddenly brake things off with her, will that be classified as using her?
Original post by The two eds
If I casually have sex with a girl over the course of 3 weeks and pretending to care when she texts, but suddenly brake things off with her, will that be classified as using her?

well...yes... is this a trick question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 128
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I am in the riding a Camel-back in Morocco atm.

Spoiler

Lol, nice! On a serious note, have you been to Dubai? The sand dune ride thingies are really fun! :biggrin:

I'm doing A levels too! :smile: And I'm desi! :bhangra: jeez we have so much in common :tongue: ive just done my AS exams :h:
well...yes... is this a trick question

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I don't see it as that though. I decided to call things off. I never gave an incline I wanted something more
Original post by maryamzahid
the same way some girls use guys for money and gifts, have seen it happen a lot recently, its pathetic.
The way some members of both genders use each other for sex or whatever, is kind of sickening.

Original post by daianadarlene
But does that man with money and gifts cry when she doesn't reply to his texts? :frown: I want to know!:angry:

Original post by maryamzahid
yeah actually, one of my male friends was seeing a girl and she at the time would string him a long but he didn't notice. he's just a bit innocent when it comes to that. She would tell him he should buy her stuff and then refused to talk to him after wards. this continued until I had to tell him to break up with her.

Its a two way thing, some guys use girls agreed, but girls can equally use guys too.

thanks to the previous user for posting such quality information (which has been tagged/referenced in this comment).

girls do use guys lool. this has been going on since we were kids and guys didn't know if they Even wanted a girlfriend..

girls use guys for:
emotional security/comfort/whatever (if you've noticed, NONE of guys interaction utilize this output. dudes aren't emotional for a good reason. guys are mostly games and fun. this way = less drama, bitchyness, gossiping and two-facedness, e.t.c. regardless, women mainly use this to feel validated/appreciated. those compliments only work to increase their ego, nothing more.)

comedic value (MOST {there are some where the women do actively try. but that's about it. they aren't as good nor will they ever strive to be that way} guys in relationships are the funny people. petty point, but still true. why do you think most girls require the guy to be funny? regardless before you think of that one friend who's a girl that can make you laugh till you die, consider how many of those jokes will work with guys, and then consider if she'd ever be Brave enough to tell the same jokes in front of dudes she considered dating. no words? didn't think so.)

money (Most relationships/marriages are built on the Guys' money. this is hard, cold fact. unless the relationship has some sort of rules vis-a-vis money/the guy is smart enough to avoid the trap: the guys money Will be used - be it a marriage or just a casual relationship. the dates? guy pays for them. the ring? guy pays for them. the shoes? guy pays for them. the handbags? guys pays for them. the gifts? guy pays for them. what monetary value do the guys get in return to compensate for all this monetary loss? end of day, most women will still have the cheek to ask for money for other things and then complain when it doesn't come.. bearing in mind that they havn't yet touched their OWN money. this list of grievances could Easily go on. N.B: this strictly uses marriage settings i've come across, regardless the point still stands true in all interactions/liaisons with opposing genders.).

finally, as a poster said above, 'Many girls use men for what they can do for them'. i find this to be true in every sense of the word; whether it's social status (girls require the guy to be popular/famous. therefore they're using the guys' 'fame'.), comedy (girls require the guy to be funny. therefore they're using the guys' comedic abilities to keep themselves entertained), ego boost (compliments/gifts from guys. it's a trap most guys aren't able to avoid/utilize properly.), financial profit (girls require the guy to be rich/have good job. they're using the guys money for themselves in the ways i said above), fun (girls require the guy to be a 'bad boy'. this is so they can do adrenaline-pumping activities and then later try to 'change him'.. girls of this generation don't usually do this with their mates, but rather prefer to put on makeup and chat about guys with their mates).
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending