The Student Room Group

Missed offer...

I'm an EU student, and have received my results a few days ago. I have a conditional offer to study Air Transport and Logistics Management at Huddersfield. The problem is, I didn't meet the requirements...

They asked for a 4 (minimum) in each subject - I got a 5 in English, Civilisation, and History, a 4 in Economics and Hungarian Language and Literature, and a 3 in Maths, missing by just a few points. (Grading is 1 to 5, 5 being the best.)

I've sent my results, but not sure if I can do anything else. Should I contact them? Is there any chance I'll get a place on the course?

Original post by klaudiapirisi
I'm an EU student, and have received my results a few days ago. I have a conditional offer to study Air Transport and Logistics Management at Huddersfield. The problem is, I didn't meet the requirements...

They asked for a 4 (minimum) in each subject - I got a 5 in English, Civilisation, and History, a 4 in Economics and Hungarian Language and Literature, and a 3 in Maths, missing by just a few points. (Grading is 1 to 5, 5 being the best.)

I've sent my results, but not sure if I can do anything else. Should I contact them? Is there any chance I'll get a place on the course?

Contact them to discuss your options, you should be okay, but just as a check. They should be lenient within reason :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending