The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Bristol and accommodation inquiry

I\ve been appointed Drake House and my course is in Frenchay Campus. Drake house was my 4th choice from 6 and I really wanted to stay on campus like in student village, Walscourt and carol court. Since its really far their will be extra costs of travelling. I really want to know how the accommodations are because Im kind of getting stressed. I don\t mind not having to party and all that. Im an international student so Ill be new to the uk and havent gotten used to anything. Can I contact them and ask for a change? I really want to stay on campus :frown:
Original post by ss12321
I\ve been appointed Drake House and my course is in Frenchay Campus. Drake house was my 4th choice from 6 and I really wanted to stay on campus like in student village, Walscourt and carol court. Since its really far their will be extra costs of travelling. I really want to know how the accommodations are because Im kind of getting stressed. I don\t mind not having to party and all that. Im an international student so Ill be new to the uk and havent gotten used to anything. Can I contact them and ask for a change? I really want to stay on campus :frown:

Hi I'm also an international student. Where are you from? I'm going to take architecture and planning. Fortunately, I've been appointed to stay in Frenchay Student Village which is my first choice. I don't know if you can change it though. You can ask the accomodation services I guess :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by ss12321

Hey there,

If you're worried about your accommodation you can always look at private halls. We have a few properties that are in the city but really well connected to UWE. Have a look at Water Lane Apartments, you might find something you like, and if you're interested come down! We'd be more than happy to show you around :smile:

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/bristol/water-lane-apartments

Have a great day :smile:

Callum
Hi I have a spare room left in my house contact me for more details! -07587177602 It is spacious and in Fishponds. Come for a viewing I promise you will be impressed!Matt
Reply 4
Have you found any reasonable private accommodation yet because I am still looking and the ones left are studios and I couldn't think of anything worse than living on my own right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending