The Student Room Group

Results Day Countdown Was A Horrible Idea

Dear TSR Staff,

I am a regular user of TSR, I log in most days and enjoy the community and debate on TSR. However, the recent 'countdown to results day' has rather ruined TSR for me, as I cannot log in and go about my business without being filled with dread and panic. How am I meant to make witty posts with globus hystericus?

Kind regards,
thehistorybore

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME?

Spoiler

Yeah I thought this. With no ability to hide it, people that already have really high levels of anxiety about results have no way to avoid this.

Nice idea but it's really not for everyone.
Reply 2
I didn't see it for ages, and was really confused about what results day countdown everyone was talking about. Then, just out of curiosity, I turned Adblock off.

Adblock blocks the countdown.
Reply 3
Yeah I also have adblock on. Was wondering why I couldn't see it. But then I went on IE and saw it, then realised it's my adblock on Firefox.
Original post by thehistorybore
Dear TSR Staff,

I am a regular user of TSR, I log in most days and enjoy the community and debate on TSR. However, the recent 'countdown to results day' has rather ruined TSR for me, as I cannot log in and go about my business without being filled with dread and panic. How am I meant to make witty posts with globus hystericus?

Kind regards,
thehistorybore

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME?

Spoiler

Well I would not be happy too, but I am at the moment because they haven't put up a GCSE results countdown... ... well not yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending