The Student Room Group

Early Clearing/Adjustment Vacancy Lists 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dijam
is there no page on the internet that shows the list?

Correct - it's for copyright reasons.

(Honestly, I'm not telling you to go to the local library because the fresh air would do you good...)
None for city university of london??
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
None for city university of london??

You can look at the City website yourself if you want to check - these things can change

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks @claireestelle for sharing that :smile:

If anyone does have any questions about life at Brunel, if you're considering coming to us through Clearing or applying this year, then don't hesitate to send us a message and we'll try and help you out as best we can.

Good luck with your results everybody!

Added:smile:

I've messed up the BBcode for a couple though :moon:
Any updates on UCL adjustment?
Any updates on nottingham unj
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rd1234567
Any updates on nottingham unj
Posted from TSR Mobile

Google Nottingham university and clearing and let us know if you find a list of vacancies.

I'm reliant on people doing a bit of research themselves and sharing what they find. I don't have time to run through every uni website daily to check for updates.
Original post by kprime2
Any updates on UCL adjustment?

What does their website say?
Original post by PQ
What does their website say?

nothing
Reply 31
UEL?
Original post by zainxb
UEL?

Google it plus the word clearing and if you find a listing on their clearing pages post a link on the thread and I'll add it to the list.

This isn't a one woman show it's a group effort:yep:
Reply 33
I've just been looking at the Portsmouth website and looks like pretty much everything is still in Clearing:

http://www.port.ac.uk/clearing/
If anybody has any questions about clearing at Goldsmiths we've got a thread set up here :smile:

You can also call our Clearing hotline on +44 (0)20 7919 7500 and our team will be happy to help you!

You can find a live list of courses here too: http://www.gold.ac.uk/clearing/
I'm an Access student and I missed my conditional offer for SOAS (21/30 Distinctions needed). I was hoping SOAS would be more lenient on requirements for clearing but I've just been rejected flatly from the admissions advisor. Is there anyone else I should contact or a way to appeal?
Original post by rushpunch
I'm an Access student and I missed my conditional offer for SOAS (21/30 Distinctions needed). I was hoping SOAS would be more lenient on requirements for clearing but I've just been rejected flatly from the admissions advisor. Is there anyone else I should contact or a way to appeal?

If they ve rejected you outright then I m afraid then there's nothing else you can do. How do you feel about clearing or taking a gap year?
SAE Institute (we have 4 campuses in the UK - Oxford, London, Glasgow & Liverpool) are accepting clearing applicants! Can we be added to the list?

www.sae.edu/gbr/

Thanks!
Original post by claireestelle
If they ve rejected you outright then I m afraid then there's nothing else you can do. How do you feel about clearing or taking a gap year?

Is there no possibility of grade requirements dropping through clearing? The course I'd like to study is very niche (Thai) and is only offered by SOAS and Leeds, I've missed both their conditional offers narrowly I feel. The SOAS admissions advisor told me they don't drop grades, but there must be a way to appeal surely?
Original post by rushpunch
Is there no possibility of grade requirements dropping through clearing? The course I'd like to study is very niche (Thai) and is only offered by SOAS and Leeds, I've missed both their conditional offers narrowly I feel. The SOAS admissions advisor told me they don't drop grades, but there must be a way to appeal surely?

If they were going to drop them in clearing to a grade you could met then they would have already accepted you or asked you to wait until results day to see how you compare to the other applicants.
Its up to each uni what entry requirements they want to accept so theres no appeals system or anything that i know of, i m really sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending