The Student Room Group

Be A Polymath 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChronicBoredom
Ok, I'll look for you too!
Omg, for what? Is there anything we have to revise?!

Your reaction to 'are you gonna revise' is so funny!
No, I don't think so but there's going to be a range of topics from computer science to physics to biology and chemistry, etc.

I don't do physics lol
And I know nothing about computer science haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Your reaction to 'are you gonna revise' is so funny!
No, I don't think so but there's going to be a range of topics from computer science to physics to biology and chemistry, etc.

I don't do physics lol
And I know nothing about computer science haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol, I thought this was just a fun competition. I've revised enough the past couple months to last me a lifetime.

I do Physics- but it's by far my worst subject lool. I know nothing about Biology :s-smilie: nor computer science. Ahhh
lol, I thought this was just a fun competition. I've revised enough the past couple months to last me a lifetime.

I do Physics- but it's by far my worst subject lool. I know nothing about Biology :s-smilie: nor computer science. Ahhh

Haha
Hopefully I don't forget anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think I'm going tomorrow :frown:
Some plans came in the way
Everything's ruined!!!
Tell me how it goes :smile:
Have fun!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
SO HOW WAS IT!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
SO HOW WAS IT!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The first part of the day was super boring! The second part was great :biggrin: You didn't miss out on much in the goodie bags dw lol

I only just saw the first message so I was looking for you this morning- I didn't end up taking the blue bag so I panicked
The first part of the day was super boring! The second part was great :biggrin: You didn't miss out on much in the goodie bags dw lol

I only just saw the first message so I was looking for you this morning- I didn't end up taking the blue bag so I panicked

Lool! No worries :smile:
Glad you had fun!!
No worries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if UCL are offering any more chemistry based oppurtunities this summer so i can put it on my personal statement?
Original post by Muzakir Ahmed
Does anyone know if UCL are offering any more chemistry based oppurtunities this summer so i can put it on my personal statement?

Nope
Taster courses are the last bit
Sorry

You could try get some work experience at an industry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest