The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
So what is this forum, or any forum for, if it is not for discussion? You just lost.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
For discussion, which is categorised by topics.

I was offering my own personal opinion to inspire debate

Here you discuss anything related to KCL, not the general correlation between race/nationality/ethnicity and university, for that debate head over to the "Debate and Discussion" forum.
MetalA
So what is this forum, or any forum for, if it is not for discussion? You just lost.

Lost what? What the hell are you talking about? This particular forum is for King'srelated discussion, not debates, which has its own forum. Again, if you want to have a debate about ethnicity, open one up in Debate and Discussion. Only i'll warn you here- you'll be torn to shreds, because you don't seem very smart, and you say things like "you just lost", as though you were ten years old.
Reply 23
Well if you evade discussion, you must be akin to ten years old. Long live Tony ****ing Benn indeed.
MetalA
Well if you evade discussion, you must be akin to ten years old. Long live Tony ****ing Benn indeed.

Evade discussion? 99% of my posts on TSR are in debate and discussion. Evading talking about off-topic trivia with morons however, i'll readily admit to...now go and play.
Reply 25
i cannot believe you guys are still at it!

Latest