The Student Room Group

Finacial Support for Irish Nursing Students??

Hi all,
I am starting my Adult nursing degree in University of Hertfordshire in September 2015. What worries me is the cost of living in England, e.g. Accommodation Costs.

Does anyone know if there is any financial support such as, grants/bursaries, loans or any other type of finance available?
I know i can get SUSI, but with the exchange rates as dire as they are at the moment, it won't cover an awful lot.

Is or has anyone else been in this situation and can you offer advice? It is very stressful!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Original post by EvanSeoighe
Hi all,
I am starting my Adult nursing degree in University of Hertfordshire in September 2015. What worries me is the cost of living in England, e.g. Accommodation Costs.

Does anyone know if there is any financial support such as, grants/bursaries, loans or any other type of finance available?
I know i can get SUSI, but with the exchange rates as dire as they are at the moment, it won't cover an awful lot.

Is or has anyone else been in this situation and can you offer advice? It is very stressful!

There won't be anything available for living costs for you from the UK, no.
Original post by EvanSeoighe
Hi all,

have nhs bursaries assessed you as a uk or an eu student?

Quick Reply

Latest