The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sigh. More judgemental drivel. How can you say something so ignorant as 'all Indian girls think they get extra credit if they manage to get with a white guy' sincerely? If this is your attitude then it's not a shock you are unsuccessful in this department frankly.
Reply 2
Eh!?!?! 'Awesome Genius'
Original post by AvaAdore
Sigh. More judgemental drivel. How can you say something so ignorant as 'all Indian girls think they get extra credit if they manage to get with a white guy' sincerely? If this is your attitude then it's not a shock you are unsuccessful in this department frankly.

It's not ignorant. The percentages of hot Indian girls with white boys as opposed to black / Chinese / Pakistani girls is ridiculously high. And since I have so many teenage cousins, I can gauge their mentality from talking to them. They all think they're getting brownie points. The Indian girls I talk to outside my family will obviously never admit it.
Some Indian girls like white guys, some won't. I've seen Indian girls with all sorts of races.
Original post by tootles44
Because they see white guys as cool and superior to Indian guys (whom they think are lame, nerdy shut-ins, regardless of any evidence to the contrary)

My statement obviously we're talking like for like, an equally good looking, affluent and educated guy who is Indian vs white.

It is senseless and all it creates is cultural clashes for all the family involved.
Maybe growing up in the UK they just took a liking to white guys? I know what it is like since I am an Oriental guy but I have a strong preference for white girls. White girls never go for Oriental guys though. :sad:
You mad because they choose white guys over you?
Original post by bassbabe
You mad because they choose white guys over you?

Read the first line of my post.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Maybe growing up in the UK they just took a liking to white guys? I know what it is like since I am an Oriental guy but I have a strong preference for white girls. White girls never go for Oriental guys though. :sad:

Do you copy and paste this comment onto every dating thread? :rofl:

To be honest, my experience with white girls has been ok. The ones I am around are pretty happy to be with all types of guys, although yes, more black/Indians rather than Chinese/Pakistanis. I do agree.
you mad because they choose white guys over you?

xx
(edited 8 years ago)
You can't make a judgement for ALL Indian girls based on a few examples of your cousins?? It's extremely insulting. This is why you suck with women, not because of race. If it's easier for you to be mad at white men and Indian girls rather than work on yourself, so be it - enjoy the delusion but you'll be enjoying it alone.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Read the first line of my post.

Do you think it's a bad thing?
Lol yes I will declare, from the start, a personal interest in this subject. It is hard when you have to be twice as good as the equivalent white dude!

I have a theory. Basically all Indian girls think they get 'extra credit' if they manage to get with a white guy.

Are you sure its white guys? I've always seen this true for Black guys not White guys. I know so many who exclusively go for Black guys but not many with white guys.
Original post by AvaAdore
You can't make a judgement for ALL Indian girls based on a few examples of your cousins?? It's extremely insulting. This is why you suck with women, not because of race. If it's easier for you to be mad at white men and Indian girls rather than work on yourself, so be it - enjoy the delusion but you'll be enjoying it alone.

Sigh, if you can't discuss something without making personal attacks I won't bother to explain my points any further.

The observation is not based on my cousins. It is based on seeing a trend over a long period of time over many many people. For understanding why it is, I did ask them, and I said it is just a theory.
Original post by Imperion
#REKT

Spoiler

M8 be careful of the mods :lol:
Original post by Numan786
Are you sure its white guys? I've always seen this true for Black guys not White guys. I know so many who exclusively go for Black guys but not many with white guys.

Black guys?! No way. Indian culture wouldn't let them. Not saying that's right, by any means, but the traditional Indian family wouldn't want a black / oriental person. They would accept a white person because white = rich
M8 be careful of the mods :lol:

:colonhash: I'm gonna edit that

What this guy says. I'm surprised about them not going for chinese people because I see lots of girls liking Oriental guys. Pakistanis Im not surprised by considering theyre taboo and muslim and stereotyped to be child molesters and/or religious nuts.
To be honest, my experience with white girls has been ok. The ones I am around are pretty happy to be with all types of guys, although yes, more black/Indians rather than Chinese/Pakistanis. I do agree.

Latest

Trending

Trending