University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL engineering firmers 2015/16

Boo
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bricktop
Boo

Ehhh whatsup? Got A*AA offer. .. are yoi confident? Have u recieved any emails aswell from ucl at all today? Good luxk!!!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by madmenace
Ehhh whatsup? Got A*AA offer. .. are yoi confident? Have u recieved any emails aswell from ucl at all today? Good luxk!!!!

No looool did you
No looool did you

Nope... im briking it. .. and I dint think ucl are lenient! !!? How are yoy feeling?

Civil engineering btw
Reply 4
Nope... im briking it. .. and I dint think ucl are lenient! !!? How are yoy feeling?

Civil engineering btw

Aha true i heard they are savage when it comes to leniency, i havent heard a single story where they have accepted someone who missed their target. This being said ive just lost hope for them tbh, unless they marked my paper wrong and i get all A*s
Aha true i heard they are savage when it comes to leniency, i havent heard a single story where they have accepted someone who missed their target. This being said ive just lost hope for them tbh, unless they marked my paper wrong and i get all A*s

Whats your inshurance? Are u happy going there?... I dont know man but thete was someyhing I found intersting this uear they are taking 97 in but next uear it was about 107 why 10 more srudents next year? Its to do with the cap but I dont fully understand....
Praying I get in
Reply 6
Whats your inshurance? Are u happy going there?... I dont know man but thete was someyhing I found intersting this uear they are taking 97 in but next uear it was about 107 why 10 more srudents next year? Its to do with the cap but I dont fully understand....
Praying I get in

Surrey and yh idm there too but i had my chips on ucl. Idk actually what if more than 97 get there targets then they have to lift the cap. Normally ucl engineering students are imperial rejects who have ucl as insurance and they normally get rejected with A*AA by imperial so ucl definately choose them over people who have ucl as firm like you and i who missed their offer by a bit. Its a dog eat dog world
Its a dog eat dog world

I'd say vice versa.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending