The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Changing Psychology to Law with Psychology

Nottingham Trent is my insurance choice but I'm pretty sure that I won't get into my firm.

I decided (a bit late I know) that I'd rather do Law with Psychology than just Psychology if I could. The requirements for the Law course is less than just Psychology so that isn't really a problem but do you think I would be able to change? If so, should I email them before results day?
Original post by zzzzlmaio
Nottingham Trent is my insurance choice but I'm pretty sure that I won't get into my firm.

I decided (a bit late I know) that I'd rather do Law with Psychology than just Psychology if I could. The requirements for the Law course is less than just Psychology so that isn't really a problem but do you think I would be able to change? If so, should I email them before results day?

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry, this is a response from our admissions team.

" If your offer is conditional, we are able to process course changes up to 1 August 2015. From the 1 August, your offer must be unconditional in order for us toconsider a course change. If you wish to be considered for a different course,you will need to complete our online Admissions form at http://www.ntu.ac.uk/admissionsform giving us your application details and confirming the course that you wish to change to. We will then assess your application against your chosen course, and advise if it is possible for us to process this change for you. Please note that if you do decide to change course, the conditions of your offer may change to meet the requirements for your new course".

Hope this is okay, Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,
Erica
(edited 8 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending