The Student Room Group

Need advice on a girl...

Hi all,

I've been talking to this girl now for about two months. We first met on Tinder, she's 17 and I'm 21 (22 in August). Originally we got on rather well, we chatted a lot about some rather personal things. Just recently however, I have noticed she doesn't talk as much and when I suggested meeting up, she stated she would like to get to know me more. She closed her Tinder account as well.

She has just come back off a two week holiday and has recently got Tinder again. I know this because we matched for the second time and began talking again. I asked her now she was back on there, she had no interest in me but she didn't respond. Nor has she been replying to my Facebook messages.

Obviously I'm rather confused but would like to know what I should do. What should I say to try and resolve this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,

I've been talking to this girl now for about two months. We first met on Tinder, she's 17 and I'm 21 (22 in August). Originally we got on rather well, we chatted a lot about some rather personal things. Just recently however, I have noticed she doesn't talk as much and when I suggested meeting up, she stated she would like to get to know me more. She closed her Tinder account as well.

She has just come back off a two week holiday and has recently got Tinder again. I know this because we matched for the second time and began talking again. I asked her now she was back on there, she had no interest in me but she didn't respond. Nor has she been replying to my Facebook messages.

Obviously I'm rather confused but would like to know what I should do. What should I say to try and resolve this?
She doesn't like you. Get over it and move on.
Hi all,

She has no interest in you :s-smilie: move on, :P
Reply 4
She's actually just replied to a message I sent her, but it wasn't relating to anything related to what we'd discussed. I don't really want to send her another message for a while, just to see what happens. I'm confused because she seems to be very hot and cold, but if she doesn't like me, why did she match me on Tinder for a second time today?
Reply 5
it's tinder ffs, leave it out :colonhash:
Reply 6
Do nothing. Other women exist. Get the **** over it.
Ffs it is tinder.... cried sake if this generation where born before internet dating... or hell even tinder specifically, I think they would be much better off!
She's 17, probably too busy out playing hopscotch or trying to play a virtual game of kiss chase with you. Maybe find a lady who's a bit more emotionally mature. Also, don't listen to all the criticism about Tinder, I met a guy I've had a really meaningful and non-sexual relationship with on there, there's no reason to not take it seriously.
In my opinion, she may have preferred the virtual relationship but is nervous or uncomfortable to actually meet you. Its a lot easier to get on with someone online than in person

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think its just one of them girls who have online BFs. Like they tell you all their problems, guys compliment. These girls have no interest in pursuing a relationship with online guys, its all attention they want. And many guys give them this.
Hi all,

Rule #1 if a girl doesnt reply but sees your messages DO NOT send more messages. It comes across as needy plus you will be wasting your time just find another girl and DONT wair too long to suggest meeting up :tongue:
Don't bother :colonhash:.
It's not worth it.
I think you may need to look elsewhere, sorry.
She aint interested :frown:
Move on to the next :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending