The Student Room Group

Confused & Panicking What To Do????

Hi,
I was wondering if it is too late to apply for student finance?
I got a transfer offer but don't know yet whether I'm transferring or not.I will know in 2 weeks time.
When I spoke to the lady on the phone regarding my transfer she said I should apply as soon as I find out whether I'm returning to my previous university or moving to a new one which is in two weeks time .
I know the deadline has passed & im so confused :-/ HELP!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

Rest assured there's still time to make an application, although at this stage we would be unable to guarantee funding for when you start. Make your application online as soon as your able and we'll get cracking with your assessment.

Hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi,

Rest assured there's still time to make an application, although at this stage we would be unable to guarantee funding for when you start. Make your application online as soon as your able and we'll get cracking with your assessment.

Hope this helps.

Thank you .I will do it tomorrow & enter my previous university .If I'm not returning I will then change it.Is that ok?

I was adviced to wait & make an application as soon as I found out which is in 2 weeks time by a SFE advisor in April but after reading comments & realising there's a deadline for continuing students I thought I'd ask.

Thank you for answering :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending