The Student Room Group

Can over 19s take Cambridge Pre-Us?

If so, how?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

I don't think it's posted in the wrong place. Pre-U is the exam system/qualification created by CIE. Just that there haven't been so many people who have the experience in taking it yet because there's only a handful of schools (including some of top private schools) that've taken it up as their curriculum so far, so replies are coming a bit slowly, I think.

Original post by Venusian
If so, how?

As far as I'm aware I don't think there's age limit for Pre-U. You usually take Pre-U course when you're 16-18 yrs old, just as A-levels/IB/etc. but that doesn't mean you have to be within this range, I don't think.

Maybe you can contact CIE to ask about it directly.

https://ask.cie.org.uk/hc/en-gb
Reply 3
Original post by vincrows
I don't think it's posted in the wrong place.

TSR Jessica is a bot :wink:
Original post by jneill
TSR Jessica is a bot :wink:

Wow I've just talked with A.I. then!!

:tongue:
Reply 5
Wow I've just talked with A.I. then!!

It's the future...

Unfortunately!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
It's the future...

Unfortunately!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Until the 'future' comes, we'll have to make do with AI (= artificial idiot)....

Original post by Venusian
If so, how?

I would assume, having done a pre-u, that you could, since some sixth formers would have to retake their subjects; it'd be a nightmare if they couldn't retake that one.

If you're a private candidate then you'll have to ask someone who has taken exams privately. If you're with a sixth form then just ask them, I guess.
If you want to, yes, but as a private candidate and very few institutions would offer it. Why not just do A levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Until the 'future' comes, we'll have to make do with AI (= artificial idiot)....

Oi you...! Many people consider me to be very helpful thanks very much. :nothing: There's no need to be rude.

Reply 10
Oi you...! Many people consider me to be very helpful thanks very much. :nothing: There's no need to be rude.

Mind. Blown.
Original post by jneill
Mind. Blown.

Bots have feelings too :yep:
Reply 12
Bots have feelings too :yep:

LoL bot rage. :biggrin:

As in previous post why not just do A levels?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending