The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Who's this then?

He's Lawrence
Reply 161
Original post by driftawaay
I dont understand how supposedly straight guys dont like to go down on girls, how can you live without going down on a girl :s-smilie:

Quite contently. Don't really taste very nice and genitals don't usually smell too great - too many off puts for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 162
Original post by Wade-
Quite contently. Don't really taste very nice and genitals don't usually smell too great - too many off puts for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you sure you're not gay? Straight men normally love girls' bits, including the smell and taste.

If you go own on your girlfriend and she climaxes, every one of your senses is involved in her orgasm. It's the only type of sex you can say that about. So it's way ahead of PIV intercourse for enjoyability.
Original post by Mark19
I'm new here, so please be gentle :colondollar:.

Why is this even a debate? Surely any guy who loves a girl, or is at least turned on by her, wants to make her climax, pretty much any way possible. If she likes oral, then go down on her; if she doesn't, don't.

It has been proven that female orgasms are more intense and longer-lasting than male ones, plus girls generally have multiples whereas we can't. So our best way of enjoying sex is to enjoy girls' orgasms.

I'm not claiming to be ultra experienced, but so far I've found that girls cum more easily and probably more intensely from oral than other types of sex. Plus if you go down on a girl her clit is right in your face when she climaxes, which is an amazing turn-on. So for me it's the best type of sex ever.

I liked your opening sentence.

The rest of your post makes a lot of sense. Except perhaps as to why this a debate. There is a tradition almost of being repressed about the body and sex in general in the UK, and for some people oral sex of any kind is a no-no. The idea of women enjoying sex is still a recent thing certainly in British society.

Personally any relationship should be about both person's pleasure. And giving is enjoyable for me.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Lawrence is a man of honour, he would never dream of doing such a thing :shock:

Spoiler

He may still ask!

Hah! That'll be the end of his reproductive abilities.
Original post by Anonymous
Recently I've noticed that the guys I've been with have seemed to be really keen to go down on me, without explicitly hinting that they want it in return!! One in particular wanted to go down on me so it would keep him hard! Is this normal? Do they really enjoy doing it that much?? Is it because I'm usually hairless down there and they prefer that? I'm not complaining by any means but I was just curious as to whether it's a real general turn on!

You probably have an attractive well groomed vagina.

I love doing it. She has to wash it in the shower first though lol.
If you don't go down on your girl then you either don't love her or are gay.
Big dawgs eat pussy. I read as much on a t-shirt once.
I get really turned on by vaginas, so having a vagina in my face is something I'm also very much into
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
What if she likes to hit guys with a dildo? :erm:

You can achieve comparable results with your hands if you know what you're doing

Having a fleshy little bean in your face is an amazing turn-on? O..k:mute:

With the right know-how (and the right girl) one can get quicker results with just one hand, never mind two (with virtually all girls) :mmm:

Correct, especially if they are dehydrated/haven't freshened up prior, and that's before you get into putting your face somewhere where God knows what/who has been (in some cases) and related concerns re: infectious disease :erm: +1 for rare candidness btw

Do yourself a favour and respect other peoples' personal preferences without calling their sexuality into question boyo

Corrected for you :h:

Sure, if you're a fetishist who's in to the spectacle. For normals it's more about getting your end away, sorry :dontknow:

Oh aye, we're just so stuck in the past we can't bear to give a girl sexual enjoyment, t'would be terribly unbecoming :hat:

Spoiler

He may not! :unimpressed:

Naw, I’m sure you wouldn’t ____ them completely dry :redface:

He won't ask because if he values his balls he wouldn't dare.
Let's just say..drier than the Sahara desert :wink:
one night stands etc: hate doing it, slightly disgusted

GFs/girls you like: could happily lick her out for hours
Original post by flamboy
I get really turned on by vaginas, so having a vagina in my face is something I'm also very much into

sounds totally beta
Original post by SmashConcept
sounds totally beta

I don't give a ****
Original post by Foo.mp3
First legit bitchy comment I've ever seen you make :yy:

Yeah I was lying though.
[QUOTE=Foo.mp3;58123903

With the right know-how (and the right girl) one can get quicker results with just one hand, never mind two (with virtually all girls) :mmm:

virtually all girls hahahaha hahahaha hahaha

God bless you Foo, I can always count on you make me chuckle. 1) I only have one hand 2) sure, orgasm can probably be accomplished [i]faster/i] with many girls, but I like to take my time personally. There's no rush for me, and including all the elements that go into good foreplay; about 20 mins is about right for me.

Maybe in 10 years I'll want to speed the process up, but for now I enjoy building up to a powerful climax.
Original post by Foo.mp3
No, he won't ask because it's contrary to his understanding of what it is to truly value, and be in love with, a fine young lady :top2:

My goodness me! :colondollar:

Why.

Would.

You.

Even.

First legit bitchy comment I've ever seen you make :yy:

What if you only loved and weren't in love as such?

Those won't be the only words to cross those lips of Lawrence :mmm:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Course you were, sport

How do you know I wasn't lying just now and telling the truth about that guy being beta though?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Then it would be more of a conscious act of selflessness were one to avoid such opportunities, than something that just feels right (within)

Haha, indeed not..

Spoiler

Course you were, sport

Ah ok, in which case it does take rather a lot of skill to master the art of providing stimulation comparable to that which two may provide

Fairymuff

Expect I'd get bored down there for that long myself. Mind you, one or two girls have been real troopers in that regard (tables turned) in the past.. :innocent:

What, when you're a man? :mmm:

One certainly shouldn't rush to the line all the time, and there is something to be said for a slow build, but you appeared, by your comments, to be alluding to time efficiency you see..

That's a turn on,not gonna lie
Original post by Foo.mp3
Ah ok, in which case it does take rather a lot of skill to master the art of providing stimulation comparable to that which two may provide

It just takes a little practise, but if anyone were to lose their arm, they'd probably learn how to do what you're saying quickly :smile:

Original post by Foo.mp3
Fairymuff

I don't know what this means :smile:

Original post by Foo.mp3
Expect I'd get bored down there for that long myself.

I expect you would too :smile: given her lack of response.

I on the other hand, may never get bored of listening and feeling the effects of such exclusive endeavours.

Original post by Foo.mp3
One certainly shouldn't rush to the line all the time, and there is something to be said for a slow build, but you appeared, by your comments, to be alluding to time efficiency you see..

I'm afraid you misinterpret me then Foo. I certainly didn't intend to imply a speedy process, I've found better results during foreplay to avoid rushing and instead; appreciating certain privileges.

Original post by Foo.mp3
What, when you're a man? :mmm:

Bless you Foo, seeing your ars* again on TSR. It did make me chuckle though :smile:

I currently host seminars for students, and stand as the Head Coach of my Uni's Basketball team, and in 2 years I'll be hosting lectures during the final year of my PhD. I'll be doing so while newly crippled and managing neuropathic pain due to avulsed nerves in my Brachial Plexus.

I know one thing: in ten years I won't find myself arguing with teenagers on a public forum. If I find myself arguing petty particulars with kids when I'm in my my 30's ----boy, the thought makes me feel shame, and great disappointment.
Original post by Ridingmyego
It just takes a little practise, but if anyone were to lose their arm, they'd probably learn how to do what you're saying quickly :smile:

I don't know what this means :smile:

I expect you would too :smile: given her lack of response.

I on the other hand, may never get bored of listening and feeling the effects of such exclusive endeavours.

I'm afraid you misinterpret me then Foo. I certainly didn't intend to imply a speedy process, I've found better results during foreplay to avoid rushing and instead; appreciating certain privileges.

Bless you Foo, seeing your ars* again on TSR. It did make me chuckle though :smile:

I currently host seminars for students, and stand as the Head Coach of my Uni's Basketball team, and in 2 years I'll be hosting lectures during the final year of my PhD. I'll be doing so while newly crippled and managing neuropathic pain due to avulsed nerves in my Brachial Plexus.

I know one thing: in ten years I won't find myself arguing with teenagers on a public forum. If I find myself arguing petty particulars with kids when I'm in my my 30's ----boy, the thought makes me feel shame, and great disappointment.

Hypothetically speaking, if you had two arms do you think you'd be able to play basketball and get a woman off at the same time?

Latest

Trending

Trending