The Student Room Group

Do guys really like going down on girls?

Recently I've noticed that the guys I've been with have seemed to be really keen to go down on me, without explicitly hinting that they want it in return!! One in particular wanted to go down on me so it would keep him hard! Is this normal? Do they really enjoy doing it that much?? Is it because I'm usually hairless down there and they prefer that? I'm not complaining by any means but I was just curious as to whether it's a real general turn on!

Scroll to see replies

My boyfriend says he loves it and it turns him on haha! And I love it so everyone's a winner haha
I wouldn't want to lick the hole where they piss and bleed out of tbh
Hmm I don't like it.

My excuse is: BJs have a practical purpose... to prepare for sex, going down on her doesn't really.
I dont understand how supposedly straight guys dont like to go down on girls, how can you live without going down on a girl :s-smilie:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Hmm I don't like it.

My excuse is: BJs have a practical purpose... to prepare for sex, going down on her doesn't really.

Hahahaha do you know anything? Going down on a girl prepares her for sex too, making her wet so it doesn't hurt when the d*** goes in.
Hmm I don't like it.

I hope you're joking, kid.
Hmm I don't like it.

Oral prepares girls for sex too, because they're lubricated too. Works both ways to be honest.
Reply 8
I love going down on a girl if she's hot.
Original post by driftawaay
I dont understand how supposedly straight guys dont like to go down on girls, how can you live without going down on a girl :s-smilie:

Well how exactly does it benefit me?!
Well how exactly does it benefit me?!

God you're selfish.
Original post by driftawaay

Not to every guy's taste and much easier to catch all sorts tbh. HPV is some scary ****
Original post by Anonymous
Hahahaha do you know anything? Going down on a girl prepares her for sex too, making her wet so it doesn't hurt when the d*** goes in.

Oral prepares girls for sex too, because they're lubricated too. Works both ways to be honest.

No. They should get 'lubricated' by just looking at me.
Original post by zigglr
Because why would I want to lick a fish smelling red hole where they piss and bleed out of lol

So you are either a virgin or date nasty bitches with infections/bad hygiene, this doesnt reflect favourably on you mate
Original post by queen-bee
Not to every guy's taste and much easier to catch all sorts tbh. HPV is some scary ****

Explain how it's "easier to catch" anything through cunnilingus.

HPV isn't just transmitted through oral, even condoms don't necessarily protect against it.
I wouldn't want to lick the hole where they piss and bleed out of tbh

Focus should be on the clit primarily..
Recently I've noticed that the guys I've been with have seemed to be really keen to go down on me, without explicitly hinting that they want it in return!! One in particular wanted to go down on me so it would keep him hard! Is this normal? Do they really enjoy doing it that much?? Is it because I'm usually hairless down there and they prefer that? I'm not complaining by any means but I was just curious as to whether it's a real general turn on!

Personally, I love going down on a girl.
It does turn me on but I love getting a girl off before myself and its like I'm expecting anything in return. I genuinely think it's addicting to lads to see girls enjoy themselves and just get lost in them going down if that makes sense?

Every lad is different but yeah, that's me personally.
Original post by queen-bee

Factually inaccurate.
As long as it's clean and doesn't smell weird then there's no reason not to. I personally would refuse to give the guy oral in return if he didn't. Seems fair.
No. They should get 'lubricated' by just looking at me.

Keep on dreaming son :nopity:

Latest

Trending

Trending