The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2015 - Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mystery.
Wow. Did you do them all in one year too? that's amazing, well done! I wish our school would allow you to do more..
What uni are you applying to ?

Yeah it was a "fun" year haha...I'm very lucky our school is generally quite open to extra subjects as long as you're absolutely sure you want to do more! I'm thinking of Cambridge hopefully but if not, Edinburgh and St Andrews here in Scotland would be good as well...though Edinburgh might be a bit for me.. :P

how about you? What subject do you want to do at uni?
Original post by TheFroyoBear
I did maths, English, biology, chemistry, physics, mandarin and philosophy...I didn't crash any so that made my life a wee bit easier... :wink:
I got 7 As which I was happy about...

Wow Amazing! Your probably one of the few people that got 7As. Usually the figure is in the low 10s. What an achievement. Do you have a background with mandarin??
Do you have any advice on how to get A's for highers and success in exams in this fundamental year
Reply 1283
Original post by Zrehman24
Do you have any advice on how to get A's for highers and success in exams in this fundamental year

The same question gets asked year in, year out. The answer is simple, study effectively and maximise your study time. Don't aimlessly study for hours on end, not taking anything in...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending