The Student Room Group

Racism towards black people is NOT FAIR.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Demilb
Edmonton? Never heard of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wth!! I thought you lived in West london?

We Londoners know that the Jewish community own Edmonton.
Reply 41
Original post by missfats
Lol you look somali

Dam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that's a first. I've had Ghanaian and Nigerian before but never Somalian

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Demilb
Well that's a first. I've had Ghanaian and Nigerian before but never Somalian

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your 2 cute lol either way.
:sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zantetsuken
Stormfront is not representative of normal people. If you seriously think most normal people hold similar views to that site, you'll just get more paranoid and worry yourself. Honestly, that site is packed with a bunch of hillbillys with swastikas tatooed on their balls.

Anyway it's time to finish watching True Detective.

That's what I was thinking, the Proprietor of Stormfront, had a Klu Klax Klan flag on his desk.:lol:

They are a Americans, what do you expect. We all know Americans are brainless baboons.:lol:
Lol @ planta.

He's such a beg.

Just ignore him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am surprised you would take such a forum room so serious and into consideration. They have a pro-white movement thread dedicated to the survival of their people.:rofl: If that doesn't scream out stupidity.

It's utter nonsense.:colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by Peel.Dem Crew
I am surprised you would take such a forum room so serious and into consideration. They have a pro-white movement thread dedicated to the survival of their people.:rofl:

Night jambo.

You are annoying me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Night jambo.

You are annoying me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

how am I annoying you?!?

You're the gullible one here.

You bish.:colonhash:
Reply 47
I am surprised you would take such a forum room so serious and into consideration. They have a pro-white movement thread dedicated to the survival of their people.:rofl: If that doesn't scream out stupidity.

Night jambo.

You are annoying me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

they are right.
what did you expect on there?
I don't. Think they'll be celebrating Tupac or Mandela anytime soon.
the internet is filled with far more offensive material than you have time to make threads about it.

also racism towards anyone is unfair.

so pls bby. Lay off te booze
Reply 48
Stormfront hates black people, more at 11.
Reply 49
thread is cancer.
Reply 50
Wth!! I thought you lived in West london?

We Londoners know that the Jewish community own Edmonton.

When I think of Jewish communities I think of Golders Green

Posted from TSR Mobile
I somehow ended up on stormfront white superiority bs website and according to them the worst of all blacks are somalis people due to somalia's failing economy and general status. Most are seen as benefit scourgers and there is high crime rate among young somali youths in London and surrounding areas. Somalis seem to have no positive stereotypes both in real life and online.

Why do other Africans especially west Africans think they have it worse then other blacks when they have some positive attributes?
Racism against somali people is out of hand in the UK.
Shouldn't other African people be banned from using the race card but rather give it to people who need it?

Discuss

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. Because every race has an equal right to not suffer from racism.
I somehow ended up on stormfront white superiority bs website and according to them the worst of all blacks are somalis people due to somalia's failing economy and general status. Most are seen as benefit scourgers and there is high crime rate among young somali youths in London and surrounding areas. Somalis seem to have no positive stereotypes both in real life and online.

Why do other Africans especially west Africans think they have it worse then other blacks when they have some positive attributes?
Shouldn't other African people be banned from using the race card but rather give it to people who need it?

Discuss

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they do not speak for us?

They are treated much better NOW
They have had both economic and scientific booms.
They are not associated with terrorist organisations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

so why are you continuing what racist white supremacists do, which is pit one type of black against the next? why?
Are you that Somali writer for the Leopard at Goldsmith who called a black dude a monkey?

:colonhash:
also why are you mentioning the name of such a horrible website? all you're doing is exposing it more, ffs.
I did quit for a while, but Planta and Quantum said they missed me.:frown:

So I came back because of them.

Anyway this place is not beneficial to me.

Stop lying, Maradiah :colonhash:

You're never going to leave TSR. You stay here because you're addicted to it, not because Quantum and I miss you.

Discuss

Posted from TSR Mobile

The reason most are seen as benefit scroungers is probably because so many claim asylum. There is a reason stereotypes exist and it's usually because they're true for the most. There are plenty of white benefit scroungers (i.e. everyone on JSA), yet this is relatively a small minority, whereas Somalis, coming from a war-torn, impoverished country, are much more likely to enter the United Kingdom to claim asylum and therefore become benefit scroungers.
Reply 56
Stop clowning around miss fats. Racism towards anyone is not fair. But also by talking about the thread you have exposed it more and some people might be curious about it now lol.
Racism is NOT FAIR.

Fixed that for you :smile:
Im black I do not consider somalis my race we have different features

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder can I go to stormfront. Make an account. And then say hi I am an asian. What's up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending