The Student Room Group

I just spent £440 at a restaurant?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Tbf I probably would say everything. I'd probably get my ass kicked afterward, but it's never stopped me before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL. You wouldn't say anything. I think we both KNOW that. Tbf, I doubt it'd take much to **** you up.
Original post by xXxSharkxXx
LOL, yeah right. You are practically up her arrogant ****.

:s-smilie: That makes no sense. Take a break to calm down, then if you're really insistent on having an argument I'd recommend going to the religion forums once you calm form sentences that make sense again.

I'm off to bed now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
:s-smilie: That makes no sense. Take a break to calm down, then if you're really insistent on having an argument I'd recommend going to the religion forums once you calm form sentences that make sense again.

I'm off to bed now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loooool, you're a loser. Defo got bullied @ school lmao.

So?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Say it all really.
Original post by sanz ali
Brother, poverty which leads to subjugation is a white man invented system.

What makes you think that? Listen if you think society is systemically racist for the benefit of white people, you're deluded.

Societal stereotypes and attitudes that affect you negatively shouldn’t prevent you from reaching your potential. If you fail it life its on you. If someone thinks you’re not good enough to do something in life and you feel their assessment of you isn’t objective, you shouldn’t let their opinion deter you.

There’s millions of white brits are worse off economically than the top 10% of income earners within the ethnic minority population in the UK. Basic income differentials will tell you that and the inverse of this statement is true as well.

In the states, 9.4% of Black American households earn >100k usd. In absolute terms, it’s 4.23 million Black Americans making up households earning >100k. That's 4.23 million Black Americans having access to income at least 2.85 times the UK's GDP per capita. 7.6% of households earn between 75k to 100k usd, again that's 3.42 million households. The black middle to upper middle class make up 30% of the black population(13.5 million). If we lived in a racist system this **** wouldn’t occur. Note - figures I've seen online fluctuate from 6% to 9% at 100k+.

Biggest recipients of food stamps are White Americans.

Asian Americans have eclipsed White Americans in most metrics.

Again why would a ‘white system’ do that? Next, you’ll probably say the richest people in the world are all white or something. I’m sorry that's BS, just look to East Asia and you’ll find the chabeols. In India you’ve got groups like Tata group etc. Middle east - oil wealth. Nigeria, dangote and oil wealth etc. The list goes on.

Elitism at the highest level is colour blind. Wake up…

And stop thinking poverty or subjugation is a 'white invented system'. Because firstly it's super racist, stupid and categorically false.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's your money, but I think it kind of sad that people need to blow senseless amounts of money on products that cost pennies to make just to feel happy. I remember I had £200 in my pocket and was bored so ordered an £20 steak. Afterwards I just felt empty. That's consumerism for you, just moving from one quick expensive hit to the other.
Original post by Plutonian
I remember I had £200 in my pocket and was bored so ordered an £20 steak. Afterwards I just felt empty.

You didn't even feel full for a little while?
Original post by TimmonaPortella
You didn't even feel full for a little while?

I meant emotionally.
Good for you Valy, come back to me when you've ordered some Dom Perignon and your tip is £200+. Kthxbye.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The more I think about it, the more I can't lie to myself, so yeah...

it's far too decadent.

:tongue:

I'll add, for my liking.
Reply 191
Original post by Andy98
Tbf I probably would say everything. I'd probably get my ass kicked afterward, but it's never stopped me before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what a beta response. No wonder guys like you get bullied by people like me. Do include bullying vic in your cv so your employer knows how spineless you are.

Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

she's 14 and she's just avin a giggle
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 192
It's your money, but that's a horrific amount to spend on a meal, wouldn't spend that much even if I was a millionaire
Original post by Furios
what a beta response. No wonder guys like you get bullied by people like me. Do include bullying vic in your cv so your employer knows how spineless you are.

Believe it or not, my total disregard for my well-being came after the years if endless torment from bullies which led me to the point of wanting to die and has permanently scarred me. So as matter of fact, guys like me are the result of getting bullied by guys like you. In fact I haven't been bullied since I developed this attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 194
Original post by Andy98
Believe it or not, my total disregard for my well-being came after the years if endless torment from bullies which led me to the point of wanting to die and has permanently scarred me. So as matter of fact, guys like me are the result of getting bullied by guys like you. In fact I haven't been bullied since I developed this attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

good. And I've never bullied anyone since the fifth grade, the way you're perceived makes a huge difference but you already know this
Original post by Furios
good. And I've never bullied anyone since the fifth grade, the way you're perceived makes a huge difference but you already know this

You're right, it does. I was a shy, nerdy kid at school, oh and I have dyspraxia. So of course I got bullied for that - essentially for being unable to ride a bike, or write, or keep up with the other kids. I was the small guy too, so I got picked on for that as well and didn't stick up for myself. So it progressively got worse throughout my childhood.... Until I snapped and broke the biggest one's nose, and started being more confident in myself. As soon as that happened I never got bullied again.

So basically, if you're a tiny little bit different in any way, you'll get bullied. Until the day you start sticking up for yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 196
Original post by Andy98
You're right, it does. I was a shy, nerdy kid at school, oh and I have dyspraxia. So of course I got bullied for that - essentially for being unable to ride a bike, or write, or keep up with the other kids. I was the small guy too, so I got picked on for that as well and didn't stick up for myself. So it progressively got worse throughout my childhood.... Until I snapped and broke the biggest one's nose, and started being more confident in myself. As soon as that happened I never got bullied again.

So basically, if you're a tiny little bit different in any way, you'll get bullied. Until the day you start sticking up for yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop fuelling trolls smh
Reply 197
Original post by Valyrian
Stop fuelling trolls smh

you have way too much time and money on your hands
Original post by Valyrian
Stop fuelling trolls smh

Sowwy:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've paid $500 for just myself once.

Quick Reply