They're kinda cute :tongue:

Why would that be considered "cute"?
Original post by Peel.Dem Crew
Why would that be considered "cute"?

Why wouldn't it?
Original post by Imperion
They're kinda cute :tongue:

Agreed.

Especially if under that shyness hides a burning passion.
You should re read the OP, it has everything to do with me, avoiding sitting at that same bus stop as me, smiling and getting along with others and just giving me blank looks.

I don't take it personal, just curious as to why they are like that?

I have reread your original post ^^

Perhaps these 'others' the girls get along with well are people they are friends with and are used to; a lot of people who are shy are extremely quiet and withdrawn around unfamiliar people but around their friends they're completely different. I'm like this myself.

I see that you said this avoidance isn't normal behaviour, and you're right. There's shyness and there's being socially anxious. Any anxiety disorder comes with behavioural changes (such as avoiding being at the same bus stop as you, giving you blank looks, etc) because the feelings people experience with anxiety are so severe they change the way they act to avoid feeling this way. Not being a shy or anxious person yourself you might find this hard to understand.

I think you said it makes you feel ugly when these girls act this way? It's completely understandable you should feel like that. I'm sure other people have already mentioned this, but whatever reason these girls have for responding towards you in the way they do is more likely to be because of their own beliefs or feelings, and not because of the way you are or the way you look.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Agreed.

Especially if under that shyness hides a burning passion.

This man, speaks mid evil sense :wink:
This man, speaks mid evil sense :wink:

You know me all too well, good ser.
You know me all too well, good ser.

Lmao ser = sir?
Why wouldn't it?

Idk, that's why I am asking you?:colonhash:

I find it weird.
I prefer quieter/shy people. I'm somewhat like that myself. Don't know really, suppose I will find out eventually
Lmao ser = sir?

Yes, ser is an older and more common variant.
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
I prefer quieter/shy people. I'm somewhat like that myself. Don't know really, suppose I will find out eventually

Us knights are alike.
Idk, that's why I am asking you?:colonhash:

I find it weird.

Idk tbh :s-smilie: I just find it really cute :biggrin:
Yes, ser is an older and more common variant.

You learn something new everyday.
How much do you hate shy girls? I really hate them, There's these groups of girls, I don't know if they are extremely shy or just hate me.
I would stand on the bus stop next to my home, and soon as one of these girls would see me she would quickly go back indoors and wait for me to get my bus before she got out her home and got the next one.:colonhash:

Or when my sister invited one of them to my home for dinner, she would rather sit on the couch then sit next to me. Which frustrates the hell out of me, I often wonder if my face is a threat to them or they are just extraordinarily shy. Even making conversation with them is awkward.:colonhash:

How can anyone be that intimidated by one person?

You seem kind of obnoxious and paranoid too. Why would you even give so much attention to two girls you don't even know ? that's ****ing weird
And these girls you just describe they seem to have social anxiety, and if that's the case you're being rude
I would honestly take it as a compliment if someone is intimidated by me, not "hate" them for no apparent reason. If someone is shy around me I find it cute. But that's just my opinion

I think you probably don't feel comfortable around them because you don't get them and it makes you feel awkward
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lynnelena.torbay
I would honestly take it as a compliment if someone is intimidated by me, not "hate" them for no apparent reason. If someone is shy around me I find it cute. But that's just my opinion

I think you probably don't feel comfortable around them because you don't get them and it makes you feel awkward

There was need for that rudeness, I have my opinion, and maybe I was wrong to pass judgement so quickly, but there was no need for the insults. Unnecessary!
You never know the nicest people could be the shyest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending