The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Meeting people. University of the West of Scotland (UWS)

Hello is anyone else new to UWS this September?

I've met a few people on this facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1520455711505883/

But always nice to meet more and make new friends.
What courses are you doing? Are you living close by?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi, I am most probably going to end up in UWS :smile: going to study Psychology at the Paisley campus you?
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Original post by Firion
hi, I am most probably going to end up in UWS :smile: going to study Psychology at the Paisley campus you?

I'm probably going to Paisley for Computing Science ^^
i'm at the hamilton campus studying Criminal Justice :smile:
Reply 4
Finally some replies :biggrin: though UWS is like dead thats how quiet all threats are. Glad there is someone around ^_^
I know, slightly worrying if I'm honest!
I'm going to Paisley to do Chemistry and I'm staying in the Storie street flat 1C ☺️
Reply 7
I might end up there too haha I'll study journalism:smile:
Reply 8
I've been accepted to Paisley doing Web/Mobile Development.

It really isn't nice knowing how dead these forums are for this Uni. Hopefully everything is all right ,
I've heard a mix of good/bad with this Uni, some saying it's an absolute nightmare and some saying it's pretty great.

At least their social media pages seem active.

Someone comfort me, please?
Reply 9
I'm going to be studying social science at the Hamilton campus. Does anyone know what the student halls are like because there is very little information on the website or anywhere?
Original post by benbb
I've been accepted to Paisley doing Web/Mobile Development.

It really isn't nice knowing how dead these forums are for this Uni. Hopefully everything is all right ,
I've heard a mix of good/bad with this Uni, some saying it's an absolute nightmare and some saying it's pretty great.

At least their social media pages seem active.

Someone comfort me, please?

I've been to see the university - it's beautiful and the halls are amazing! They are a little unorganised but they are really lovely people. What social media are you on for Paisley? I couldn't find any!
Original post by Elsiebini
I might end up there too haha I'll study journalism:smile:

Did you end up getting an offer there then?

I'm off there to study journalism too although they're taking their time trying to decide which year I should start at haha
Reply 12
Original post by laurenshepherd4l
I've been to see the university - it's beautiful and the halls are amazing! They are a little unorganised but they are really lovely people. What social media are you on for Paisley? I couldn't find any!

I mean their official Facebook/Twitter accounts.
Original post by Rebekalu
Did you end up getting an offer there then?

I'm off there to study journalism too although they're taking their time trying to decide which year I should start at haha

Yes i got an offer :smile:
Oh really? I couldnt find anyone yet taking journalism there! Ill be starting from the bottom ahaha year one..
Yes i got an offer :smile:
Oh really? I couldnt find anyone yet taking journalism there! Ill be starting from the bottom ahaha year one..

I know I couldn't find anyone either! Are you staying at the campus in Ayr?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know I couldn't find anyone either! Are you staying at the campus in Ayr?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes I will stay there in a flat. What about you? :smile:
yes I will stay there in a flat. What about you? :smile:

Awh I was hoping you were staying somewhere in Glasgow as I am planning to haha my brother is at Strathclyde so I'm moving in with him in a flat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awh I was hoping you were staying somewhere in Glasgow as I am planning to haha my brother is at Strathclyde so I'm moving in with him in a flat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And i was hoping you would be staying in Ayr ahah But maybe we'll meet anyway 😂 i heard strathclyde is a good University!
And i was hoping you would be staying in Ayr ahah But maybe we'll meet anyway 😂 i heard strathclyde is a good University!

We will definitely gonna meet!😂 Strathclyde is super good according to everyone ever haha was hoping to get there but no luck 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
We will definitely gonna meet!😂 Strathclyde is super good according to everyone ever haha was hoping to get there but no luck 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha alright then 😂 i was hoping to get there too! But oh well 😅

Quick Reply

Latest