The Student Room Group

The new trend of finding South Asian women attractive

Recently I've noticed so many threads on South Asian women and how many men find them attractive, especially black men. I feel like suddenly there is now a South Asian women fever. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is only based on the amount of threads I've seen on tsr about South Asian women.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Recently I've noticed so many threads on South Asian women and how many men find them attractive, especially black men. I feel like suddenly there is now a South Asian women fever. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is only based on the amount of threads I've seen on tsr about South Asian women.

I really don't find them attractive at all - Russians, eastern Europeans and south Americans are much better!
TSR does not represent the general population well at all.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Cadherin
I really don't find them attractive at all - Russians, eastern Europeans and south Americans are much better!

Exactly what I wanted to know as the recent threads on them got me like :/
Reply 4
Lol it's definitely just tsr and not real life. The users making those threads are probably the same couple of people.
Reply 5
Original post by Ki Yung Na
TSR does not represent the general population well at all.

Spoiler

Agreed. And haha dw nothing of that sort. I was genuinely just curious :smile:
Reply 6
So you've seen a few threads on TSR about South Asian girls and concluded that "there is now a South Asian fever".

:rolleyes: :facepalm:
Reply 7
Original post by drowzee
Lol it's definitely just tsr and not real life. The users making those threads are probably the same couple of people.

Exactly what I was so confused about. Its been on tsr recently so much. And haha agreed.
I agree, not in real life...shame it's not a real trend really :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by Josb
So you've seen a few threads on TSR about South Asian girls and concluded that "there is now a South Asian fever".

:rolleyes: :facepalm:

Hahaha actually not. I was genuinely curious. That's all.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

No
I think it is good it isnt a real trend as more girls for me :tongue:

Why do you say that?
Different people have all sorts of different tastes. Some find South Asian girls attractive some don't.

There is no 'South Asian' fever as funny as that sounds. :lol:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
No
I think it is good it isnt a real trend as more girls for me :tongue:

Enjoyyyyyy :wink:

Original post by Anonymous
Why do you say that?

Because I seem to have noticed many guys who are not south asian themselves in real life don't go for south asian girls, not all guys, some guys. Perhaps they don't find them attractive(I don't know..), I also think it's because most people assume we have far to many traditional values to uphold so they don't want to get involved(not true..but yeah). I don't knowww, I just know it's not a trend in real life as it is on TSR....

Because I seem to have noticed many guys who are not south asian themselves in real life don't go for south asian girls, not all guys, some guys. Perhaps they don't find them attractive(I don't know..), I also think it's because most people assume we have far to many traditional values to uphold so they don't want to get involved(not true..but yeah). I don't knowww, I just know it's not a trend in real life as it is on TSR....

Absolutely agreed. Hence, I was so confused as you don't get see or hear this in real life but been seeing such threads on tsr lately.

Will do :biggrin:
Absolutely agreed. Hence, I was so confused as you don't get see or hear this in real life but been seeing such threads on tsr lately.

It is still nice to be acknowledged, I feel forgotten sometimes :lol:
I find keema naan attractive.
Reply 18

Irl it's a minority finding south Asian women attractive. TSR is quite biased.
Reply 19

Spot on.

Quick Reply