The Student Room Group

Do most girls just use a man for his money

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LD1000
Nah I haven't mentioned anything to her I actually feel sorry for her I'm trynna help her by looking at jobs in voleteering now at some charity shop it's hard work some times I feel like selling weed to help her

Volunteering won't get you any money...unless someone gave it to you as a tip for being kind or something.

Have you recommended catering/becoming a waitress to her? She could earn an average of £30-50 every day that she works
Original post by thecatwithnohat
That's a tradition in my family also, I thought I was the only one.

For every new job I start, a portion of my first payslip is given to my parents and the rest goes to me :lol:

In response to OP, I don't think girls look for if a guy has money before she dates him. I think it only becomes an issue when she's the one who has to pay every time you both go out together.

Haha na you are not alone :biggrin:

Damn mine is just for my first Job after i graduate :smile:
She ain't gonna apply 4 jobs she's been on benefits like 12 years now
I don't know but im not going to be in that situation to figure out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meadow11
I couldn't care less how much money someone has, as long as they're a nice person, I'm happy.

That's the Kilimanjaro of platitudes.
Haha. Not all girls do, I assure you. I'm extremely sensible with money regardless. Women aren't all interested in men for their money, you know! If I loved a man, I wouldn't care whether he were a banker or a binman, so long as he had the same personality traits that I fell in love with him for. :h: Money is so unimportant. A man I love and who loves me back is worth more to me than any sum of money any day.
(edited 8 years ago)
kind of - just ask them to honestly answer who should pay on a first date and that should give you a decent enough amount of information about the role of men in their lives
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah or it is known as the common euphemism "security".

My mom did hit me up for money when she needed it in the past but she tried to frame it as if I owed it to her just for being her son, I didn't give her a penny until she acknowledged that I'm doing it out of kindness and not obligation. I didn't ask to be born after all.
Original post by LD1000
My mums on benefits like she always borrows money and expects me 2 pay 4 stuff I've only got a lil money now I ain't even working I do volunteering it's getting really jarring now

Your supposed to be an adult, grow up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attachment not found
No lol, most girls are not gold diggers or sugar babies.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No lol, most girls are not gold diggers or sugar babies.

that we know of...
No, this is 2015. I made more money than all of my ex partners. My current bf makes more than me but he is a lot older. Men do a lot of sponging off women too you know, it's not a gender thing.
Original post by zippity.doodah
kind of - just ask them to honestly answer who should pay on a first date and that should give you a decent enough amount of information about the role of men in their lives

That's *******s.
Realist talk same after my mum u know I'm only giving money 2 her because I feel sorry for her she just waste it on gambling n that that's what gets me vex
Looool blud I'm only 19
I don't think so :lol: but no woman will give you a second look if youre broke, they want some financial stability at least imo.

Edit - Should've read the original post :facepalm: but yeah, not all woman are like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AvaAdore
That's *******s.

not really
Real talk fam
Some do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending