The Student Room Group

What will happen if I fail my A level exams next year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Apprenticeships-Amina
If you decide to do an apprenticeship, here is where you can search and apply for them:
Good luck! :smile:

Wow thank you for posting this information. If things don't go to plan, then I will certainly consider it. Thanks again :3:3
Original post by CharlyeSparx
Please tell me more information. The exam boards say that there will not be these exams after 2016. That's why I will only get one shot, and posted this question.

If you are doing three subjects that change (and not every subject changes in September) you get one resit opportunity.

AS paper in 2016
A2 papers in 2017 - see on exam board websites.
Original post by Muttley79
If you are doing three subjects that change you get one resit opportunity.
AS paper in 2016
A2 papers in 2017 - see on exam board websites.

Please could you get me the AQA link?
AS in 2016 and A2 in 2017 sounds like the new syllabus, not the current/older one
Please could you get me the AQA link?
AS in 2016 and A2 in 2017 sounds like the new syllabus, not the current/older one

Which subjects are you studying?
Original post by Muttley79
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/t_table_pdf/AQA-TT-GCE-JUN16.PDF

New year's exam timetable shows current AS papers still available as well as the new - in 2017 the current A2 papers will be offered for the last time.

But this is still 2016 and is not evidence that they are going to allow a resit of next year's A2 in 2017 (in subjects other than maths/languages which are continuing.)
But this is still 2016 and is not evidence that they are going to allow a resit of next year's A2 in 2017 (in subjects other than maths/languages which are continuing.)

2017 timetable isn't out yet! The old AS papers are there next year and the old A2 will be there in 2017 - e-mail the board if you don't believe me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending