The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Double Room Available 19b Brynymor Crescent, Uplands, Swansea

Hi all,
1 Bedroom shared flat excellent condition, newly decorated Only 10 15 minute walk to university, on street parking –This very clean just renovated apartment has 3 bedrooms, one room is available on the second floor, great for students going to Swansea University and or Swansea Metropolitan. Approximately 10– 15 minute walk from both universities, great location for shops andstudent nightlife as a 5 10 minute walk into town. Currently occupied by two 2nd year male students, very clean, tidy, friendly and welcoming. The rooms are in beautiful condition with a big living room; afurther bonus is that all the rooms have been renovated after these photographswere taken. The rent is £300 per calendar month excluding electricity, gas,shared broadband etc., which you will be responsible for. Availabilityfrom 1st August with move in 1st Sept £300/month.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jo_23
Hi all,
1 Bedroom shared flat excellent condition, newly decorated Only 10 15 minute walk to university, on street parking –This very clean just renovated apartment has 3 bedrooms, one room is available on the second floor, great for students going to Swansea University and or Swansea Metropolitan. Approximately 10– 15 minute walk from both universities, great location for shops andstudent nightlife as a 5 10 minute walk into town. Currently occupied by two 2nd year male students, very clean, tidy, friendly and welcoming. The rooms are in beautiful condition with a big living room; afurther bonus is that all the rooms have been renovated after these photographswere taken. The rent is £300 per calendar month excluding electricity, gas,shared broadband etc., which you will be responsible for. Availabilityfrom 1st August with move in 1st Sept £300/month.

Hey im a possible 1st year student for computer science but i may have to travel from my home i was wondering if its at all possible to rent the room for a couple of days a week (monday and wednesday most likely) as this would be a total lifesaver
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest