The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Anyone in Pooley House accomodation?

I'm Alex and hopefully studying English Lit at Queen Mary's and i'm in flat 16? Anyonw else in Pooley House 2015-2016? Or in my flat?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I've been given pooley house and am also studying English lit :smile: but how do you know which flat you're in? Mine doesn't say.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by lisgo
I've been given pooley house and am also studying English lit :smile: but how do you know which flat you're in? Mine doesn't say.

Hi! So glad i'm not alone! :smile: I found it in the attachment on the email? :smile: Will hopefully see you in September!
Reply 3
Original post by Alex_Williams
Hi! So glad i'm not alone! :smile: I found it in the attachment on the email? :smile: Will hopefully see you in September!

Ah ok, mine says 25B then, I've pretty much lost hope of finding people in my flat considering how huge pooley is haha, yes fingers crossed! :smile:
Original post by Alex_Williams

Hi I'm in Pooley House but I can't find my flat number on the attachment, where was it on the attachment that you found yours? :smile:
Original post by lisgo
Ah ok, mine says 25B then, I've pretty much lost hope of finding people in my flat considering how huge pooley is haha, yes fingers crossed! :smile:

I'm in 25I, I think that means we're in the same flat :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by QMULapplicant

Ah I'm pretty surprised I've found someone haha :smile:
I'm in flat 17 :smile: Anyone else in this flat? x
Reply 8
i was in pooley last year!!! 16 is on the top (7th) floor. your view is going to be amazing but your legs will be in agony when the lift breaks, which it will. and your water will be cut off at some point, probably more than once. xxxxx
Reply 9
Anyone in flat 48 D: I can't find anyone :erm:
Original post by QMULapplicant

Can I add you on FB? My name is Ellie Howell, I have a pug in my profile picture if you want to add me...I've already found someone else in flat 25 on FB already :smile:
I'm also in Pooley House, flat 10 :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by FatLlamas
Anyone in flat 48 D: I can't find anyone :erm:

Hey I'm 48E! I'm coming over from the US (Boston) for a semester.
Original post by Paxorf
Hey I'm 48E! I'm coming over from the US (Boston) for a semester.

That's awesome you're coming from US XD can you PM me your name so I can add you on fb :biggrin:
Yo im in pooley house 52B, who else is there?
Original post by EugeneCaaant8048
Yo im in pooley house 52B, who else is there?

32B*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending