The Student Room Group

I LOVE YOU - when was the last time you said those words....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by starlight82
...and meant it?

It can be family, friends, lovers, pets etc

Who did you say it to?
What was the response?
What compelled you to say it?

If you haven't said it yet, why not? There must be someone special in your life that would love to hear it :smile:

I mean verbally saying it or in text.

Mine was to my 3 year old niece last night, she told me she loved me first :colondollar: I gave her a kiss and cuddle, she was adorable :smile:

I said it to my boyfriend of a year and a bit :smile: he responded with "I love you more than you will ever know". I said it because he always goes above and beyond to make me feel better when my family is in a rough patch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Romantically? 2010.
...and meant it?

Who did you say it to?
What was the response?

If you haven't said it yet, why not? There must be someone special in your life that would love to hear it :smile:

Mine was to my 3 year old niece last night, she told me she loved me first :colondollar: I gave her a kiss and cuddle, she was adorable :smile:

Earlier today to my girlfriend.
She said I love you too.
She had to go and...well I love her so I say I love you when she has to go :P and she loves me so says love you to me when I go.
Would you find it awkward to say it to the most important person in your life right now? Do you feel it can be left unsaid and just shown purely through actions?

I think i would feel awkward saying it to the person rn
And yes and no
It depends on the person
My little sister, she's an angel.

Romantically, my ex Rima cried begging me not to kick her out saying she loved me so I willy nilly said I love you too back just so she could calm down and leave. And feel like having sex with me still whenever.
Yesterday to my adorable niece.
Good luck :smile:

I don't need luck, I need Hilrho. :biggrin:
Earlier on to my mum :h:
It's not heartless lol. Most people tend to keep it to themselves but show it through actions. Maybe you can pleasantly surprise someone in your family one day :smile:

I'm sorry :frown: Why did you say it to someone you're not dating?

Idk :s-smilie: It just came out tbh. I was not prepared and everything :lol: But I just really liked her :redface:
Original post by Imperion
Idk :s-smilie: It just came out tbh. I was not prepared and everything :lol: But I just really liked her :redface:

Bless you :redface:
Original post by william walker
I don't need luck, I need Hilrho. :biggrin:

Didn't you say it would be ilovereading? How many girls have you got lined up, player? :u:
:rofl:

bailfire, I introduce you to picklescamp :sexface:

I'm really sorry to hear this, it's their loss and you will both move onto better and brighter things :smile: Time is a great healer, cliche but a true one :hugs:

Hey Pickle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Original post by Profesh
Romantically? 2010.

Doesn't have to be romantic :smile:
...and meant it?

Who did you say it to?
What was the response?

To my brother just ☺️
Doesn't have to be romantic :smile:

2011, then.
Bless you :redface:

Thank you? :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Sarah_here123
To my brother just ☺️

Is your brother-sister relationship comparable to Jaime/Cersei Lannister?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
2011, then.

Details? :frown: don't leave me hanging.
I have never said those words to anyone .Os that bad ?
Details? :frown: don't leave me hanging.

To my own, dear mother, whilst she was bedridden on account of a broken leg. I've not had occasion to repeat it since.

Quick Reply

Latest