The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever met a celebrity?

Like actually met and had a photo with them? If you've met a few, who would you say is the rudest?

I've met quite a few, I'd say Louis Walsh / Jamie Oliver were the nicest and cheryl cole was literally the rudest person ever. hate how everyone assumes she's this 'sweet' person fiksdnfgjkdsfmghngd

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Met dappy and some Arsenal players, friends took a pic with them I couldn't care less about them.
I've seen loads of football players but never approached any and a few people from Made In Chelsea. Also met James May when I was 11 and got his autograph.
Novak Djokovich, Andy Murray, Tsonga. Murray is definitely the rudest, such a moody whiny child.
Reply 4
I was in a supermarket queue with David Cameron:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I met Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake and the Jamaican sprinting team at Brunel University.
Met Rachel Weisz in 2002 in London. I was a child at the time, with my mum who is a big fan of her work, but I remember how nice she was.
I am celebrity, anyone interested in selfie
Original post by bailfire
Novak Djokovich, Andy Murray, Tsonga. Murray is definitely the rudest, such a moody whiny child.

Wow! Did you actually speak to them or were you just with them and took photos of them? I'd love to meet Novak and Andy haha.
Original post by Tourminator
Wow! Did you actually speak to them or were you just with them and took photos of them? I'd love to meet Novak and Andy haha.

Spoke to em a little, no photos though. Not allowed, Tsonga was in the gym with me :P He is such a down to earth and chill guy.
Didn't really meet but I saw Aaron Lennon in PC World once
I saw Alan Titchmarsh at a fairground once. :u:
Original post by bailfire
Spoke to em a little, no photos though. Not allowed, Tsonga was in the gym with me :P He is such a down to earth and chill guy.

Damn count yourself lucky mate that's awesome. Yeah I can imagine, if he was more serious though he could really be a threat to winning grand slam titles.
I've met quite a lot of celebrities and had pictures taken with them.

The rudest one i have met is Ray Ray from Mindless Behaviour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rowan Atkinson at a petrol station. XD

I was quite young at the time therefore didnt really think of requesting an autograph/photos. We did talk a little though, he was really nice but nothing like the 'Mr. Bean' character.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Ant and dec at heathrow
Olly mars in a shopping centre
Tom Daley at a shopping centre
Original post by Tourminator
Damn count yourself lucky mate that's awesome. Yeah I can imagine, if he was more serious though he could really be a threat to winning grand slam titles.

Maybe, although I think it'll take someone very special to compete with Djokovich. That guy is just insanely good. Hes got talent, a good heart and a great personality. Not sure why everyone was all for Federer in the final :frown:
I met Hugh Dennis just a normal guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never! Though I did message with Paul Scholes on Myspace in 2010.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ant and dec at heathrow
Olly mars in a shopping centre
Tom Daley at a shopping centre
I would love to meet any of them. Did you get a selfie with any of them? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest