The Student Room Group

How do universities tell you they've accepted you?

I sent my firm university my foundation year results and they just emailed me back saying they've accepted me, but will they send a letter confirmation or will something change on UCAS, as I need to tell the accommodation people that i've been accepted?

Thanks
Original post by zigglr
I sent my firm university my foundation year results and they just emailed me back saying they've accepted me, but will they send a letter confirmation or will something change on UCAS, as I need to tell the accommodation people that i've been accepted?

Thanks

Track will update to show you have been accepted, but it is currently locked down until Scottish results day on 3rd August, so it won't be until then. I'm sure the accommodation people will manage with a copy of the email of confirmation if they need something in the meantime.
Original post by zigglr

Thanks

My universty updated before UCAS did. I was laying in bed, worrying about going to get my results when my university emailed me saying that I'd got in... so UCAS may have updated first but I just didn't see that before hand.
Once UCAS had been updated and my university had emailed, I had a letter through the post.

Your univeristy should tell your accommodation for you? If it's halls especially, but I don't know about different universities.
I'd either email your accommodation with a screen shot of the email/UCAS or something along those lines.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending