The Student Room Group

am i overreacting? :(

Found out last night that my boyfriend (of 2 years) went to a strip club whilst away on stag do..
He didn't think to mention this at all until his friend asked him the other day has he ever been to one, I over heard
I have been off with him since last night and told him I am not happy, but he doesn't seem to understand why...
should I stay mad at him? or should I not worry about it at all?
help :frown:
Isn't that what everyone does at stag do/ hen do?

Just say I've been thinking of going to a strip club, have you ever been? If he lies then maybe he's hiding something but if he doesn't then go with him?
Reply 2
Original post by MoonRocket
Isn't that what everyone does at stag do/ hen do?

Just say I've been thinking of going to a strip club, have you ever been? If he lies then maybe he's hiding something but if he doesn't then go with him?

I don't know what is supposed to happen at a stag do :/

No, he has openly admitted it to me but he says he doesn't see what the problem is..
Sounds like what normally happens on a stag/hen do, I would just chill out, pretty sure he wants you more than anything else.
Reply 4
Original post by Rock Fan
Sounds like what normally happens on a stag/hen do, I would just chill out, pretty sure he wants you more than anything else.

that's what he said, I guess ill just have to believe him
Original post by kelsieb
Found out last night that my boyfriend (of 2 years) went to a strip club whilst away on stag do..
He didn't think to mention this at all until his friend asked him the other day has he ever been to one, I over heard
I have been off with him since last night and told him I am not happy, but he doesn't seem to understand why...
should I stay mad at him? or should I not worry about it at all?
help :frown:

I think this is more common than people think. If you feel unhappy with it then just say and hope he respects your thoughts on it. I don't think you can stay mad unless he keeps ignoring your feelings on things.
Reply 6
are you mad that he didn't tell you straight away or just that he went to a strip club?
Reply 7
I don't get what the issue is here, he hasn't lied, what is he supposed to do on a stag do say 'no sorry my missus might not like it'? Come on!
Reply 8
Original post by Redmark
I think this is more common than people think. If you feel unhappy with it then just say and hope he respects your thoughts on it. I don't think you can stay mad unless he keeps ignoring your feelings on things.

thank you for the advice x
Original post by kelsieb
thank you for the advice x

No worries :smile: PM me if you need anything else
yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending