The Student Room Group

Is AQA French A-Level hard?

^^
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Nadine_08
^^

All A-Levels are hard, that is why they are the next step of education after GCSE's. A-Levels can only be called easier when compared to another A-Level subject. If you enjoy French, then it is likely you will find it easier. If you pick an 'easy' or 'soft' subject and don't like it, you'll find it hard! The best advice I could possibly give to someone choosing their A-Levels is to pick subjects you enjoy. Trust me, the hardest possible thing is to spend a year studying subjects you don't like - I did that last year and got EEUU, so I had to repeat the year. Now I'm studying subjects I really like, I'm predicted ABB.

Aside from that, if you enjoyed French at GCSE, definitely go for it! A-Level languages are respected by both employers and universities. Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending