The Student Room Group

Audiology 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alevelstudent01
I've received an offer from dmu and an invitation for a interview at manchester

Congrats! When is your interview?
Original post by Oiseaux
Congrats! When is your interview?

9/12/2015. I am so scared! Are you applying for audiology?

You'll be fine! Just stay calm and show your passion :smile: Plus you have plenty of time to prepare. Yeah I'm applying at Aston, DMU, Manchester, Leeds and Swansea. My school is being really slow with the references but I should send my application off by Friday at the latest :redface:. When did you send yours off?
Reply 63

Hey I've got an interview on the 9th of December also. How many applicants do you think will be there also? Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oiseaux
You'll be fine! Just stay calm and show your passion :smile: Plus you have plenty of time to prepare. Yeah I'm applying at Aston, DMU, Manchester, Leeds and Swansea. My school is being really slow with the references but I should send my application off by Friday at the latest :redface:. When did you send yours off?

I sent it off last wednesday!
Original post by HafsaR
Hey I've got an interview on the 9th of December also. How many applicants do you think will be there also? Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done and goodluck to you too. Where else have you applied? I'm not so sure but it seems like not many people applied for audiology this year. How are you preparing for the interview?
Reply 66
I've applied Leeds manchester and Aston.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
I'm looking into hearing loss, and current news at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
I've received an offer from dmu and an invitation for a interview at manchester

Heyy i got an offer from dmu as well and interview same day for manchester did u get information about which group you will be
Reply 69
I've received an email inviting me to the interview but no mention of what group I'll be in. Are we meant to be told?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
[QUOTE=HafsaR;60604663]I've received an email inviting me to the interview but no mention of what group I'll be in. Are we meant to be told?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In my email i was told there are group A, group B and group C and we have to do a group task but they haven't mentioned which group i'm in yet i was just checking if we have the same process happening because some people only have interview
Original post by 4321a
In my email i was told there are group A, group B and group C and we have to do a group task but they haven't mentioned which group i'm in yet i was just checking if we have the same process happening because some people only have interview

I got the same email. The groups rotate tasks which include; interview, group task and tour. However, i have not been asigned to a group.
Original post by HafsaR
I'm looking into hearing loss, and current news at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't mind me asking, what have you found so far?
Reply 73
I got the same email. The groups rotate tasks which include; interview, group task and tour. However, i have not been asigned to a group.

Oh alright thanks. See you there :smile:
Reply 74
Hi, im applying to study audiology this year at leeds, aston and dmu. Almost ready to send my application off. I'm hoping to get an offer from dmu as its my first choice. Anyone else? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by abc3211
Hi, im applying to study audiology this year at leeds, aston and dmu. Almost ready to send my application off. I'm hoping to get an offer from dmu as its my first choice. Anyone else? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy ive applied to de montford and aston too. De montford replies quick i haven't heard from aston yet, really want a respond as i want it to be my first choice. Are u only applying to three places, not five?
Good luck :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by 4321a
Heyy ive applied to de montford and aston too. De montford replies quick i haven't heard from aston yet, really want a respond as i want it to be my first choice. Are u only applying to three places, not five?
Good luck :smile:

Thats good, congrats on your offer! :smile: I'm sure they will reply soon - yes, I'm only applying 3 choices for audiology and my other 2 choices have been used for backup choices incase

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abc3211

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey i've applied to manchester, leeds, southampton, aston and demontford. Dmu should reply to you really fast, i got an offer within 2 days.
Reply 78
Hey i've applied to manchester, leeds, southampton, aston and demontford. Dmu should reply to you really fast, i got an offer within 2 days.

Congrats - were are you hoping to go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abc3211
Congrats - were are you hoping to go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Preferably aston or southampton

Quick Reply

Latest