Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by NathanAllen
Nope I've seen K.C some where on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ya, you were dreaming about tsr
Original post by Peel. Dem Crew
Why the hell do I feel like I am all these girls dream man!!!!:angry:

I seem to be ticking 95% of their boxes. Except for the hair. Mine is a quiff. So frustrating.
Haha Quiffs are cool :smile:.Was it you who had quoted me earlier lol? :colonhash:
Basically all I want is a guy who is identical to Russell Crowe in Gladiator. It's not too much to ask. Must have own sword and sandals.
Well knowing what girls' dream man looks like is more depressing than i had hoped it would be.
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
Well knowing what girls' dream man looks like is more depressing than i had hoped it would be.

haha ikr! its the reason why I don't go on this thread because its a nightmare hahaha

just post a list with high female expectations XD
Original post by Man.bear.pig
ah, pashto, got it. was wondering what this language was. I remember there was a time you couldn't speak any other language besides Eng on here though because it offends or confuses people. So I was told when I spoke in Hindi with someone else.

I've never heard of that previously on tsr but I guess it makes sense. Same way my parents tell me not to converse with others in pashto in front of non-pashto speakers as it's considered rude aha so the same could probs be argued on here. Guess we'd have to leave it in the international socs ((:
Original post by silaiestatira
I've never heard of that previously on tsr but I guess it makes sense. Same way my parents tell me not to converse with others in pashto in front of non-pashto speakers as it's considered rude aha so the same could probs be argued on here. Guess we'd have to leave it in the international socs ((:

I don't see what's up with that but when I 1st joined I was told not to for that reason. I think it's great to be able to share that with someone but I can see where it's inconvenient to other readers, not that it's a big deal.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
I don't see what's up with that but when I 1st joined I was told not to for that reason. I think it's great to be able to share that with someone but I can see where it's inconvenient to other readers, not that it's a big deal.

Yeah I completely agree with you, espesh considering it's a British forum! I think most people wouldn't care much for it but it might offend others.
Somebody who looks like Henry cavill would be just perfect 😍
Original post by keturah

when i first saw him in superman my thoughts were ' holy this guys looks so alpha and masculine'
Original post by Numan786
-Height doesnt matter can be shorter or taller (5'9) though I guess shorter is more socially acceptable
-I would say curvy-slim
-Hazel-green eyes so chance of kids having same colour eyes as us is high (I think)
-Dark brown hair-Light brown hair medium to long
-Nice lips
-Skin colour doesnt really bother me tbh
-Small waist
-Ethnicity doesnt bother me

Orrrrr conversley give me something like this :coma: (Eastern european girls tho)
Damn!!.jpeg

Good looking redheads are to die for.
Original post by keturah

I've been told a few times that I look like him :lol: First time I heard it I was discussing our celebrity look-a-likes among a group of friends, apparently if Henry Cavill and Spencer Matthews had a baby together (presumably a test tube baby) then that'd be me :rofl:
Original post by Proxenus
when i first saw him in superman my thoughts were ' holy this guys looks so alpha and masculine'

Yes he does look good in that film :biggrin:

Original post by WoodyMKC
I've been told a few times that I look like him :lol: First time I heard it I was discussing our celebrity look-a-likes among a group of friends, apparently if Henry Cavill and Spencer Matthews had a baby together (presumably a test tube baby) then that'd be me :rofl:

Well aren't you lucky. You should post a photo for comparison ha.
Original post by nadzworldz
Haha Quiffs are cool :smile:.Was it you who had quoted me earlier lol? :colonhash:

Yes, I was just explaining that dating guys that were 5 only 5"1" was slightly unorthodox especially since a lot of girls high heels, and would still like their man to be taller than them.
Tall
Dark hair (ideally dark brown)
Hazel or grey eyes
Broad shoulder
Facial hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keturah
Yes he does look good in that film :biggrin:

Well aren't you lucky. You should post a photo for comparison ha.

You'd have to be even luckier than me for that to happen :biggrin:
Original post by Peel. Dem Crew
Yes, I was just explaining that dating guys that were 5 only 5"1" was slightly unorthodox especially since a lot of girls high heels, and would still like their man to be taller than them.

Oh okay then. I guess many females do. Haha I don't even wear heels and I'm short. I guess many males are taller than me so I wouldn't really have much of a problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not a bimbo.
A girl with nice hair, lovely smile, probably blue eyes and sexy feet.
The feet are very important.
For girls:
A mixture of Beyoncé, Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence

Spoiler

For boys:
An Andrew Garfeild, Logan Lerman or Thomas Brodie-Sangster lookalike
(edited 8 years ago)
I think a lot of girls would solve out all their boy issues if they moved to france and just hung outside the rugby and basketball training camps.

same auld same auld.

Quick Reply

Latest