The Student Room Group

Maths A Level Group on Kik

Hey, If this appeals to anyone, I'm going through the edexcel core books atm for AS with a few others, and we've made a group on kik. I know I said its a revision group before, but we essentially help each other on questions we struggle on (not exactly revising). We may also welcome more gcse students, too. The group would help keep you motivated, and check up on you.

Search up #tsrmaths on kik, or pm me to join :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

If any A2 students join let me know.
Reply 2
Original post by High Stakes

Sure thing :tongue:
Hmm,Im interested.
Original post by vd12345
Hey, If this appeals to anyone, I'm going through the edexcel core books atm for AS with a few others, and we've made a group on kik. I know I said its a revision group before, but we essentially help each other on questions we struggle on (not exactly revising). We may also welcome more gcse students, too. The group would help keep you motivated, and check up on you.

Search up #tsrmaths on kik, or pm me to join :tongue:

bruhhhhhhh so instead of have a mad1 in the summer after GCSEs you're preparing for as maths????
Reply 5
Original post by sushiman123
bruhhhhhhh so instead of have a mad1 in the summer after GCSEs you're preparing for as maths????

Yeah, I started to get bored after about 3 weeks, so may aswell
Reply 6
Original post by Kadak
Hmm,Im interested.

What's your kik? Pm me?
Original post by vd12345
Yeah, I started to get bored after about 3 weeks, so may aswell

How do you think you did in GCSE?
Also man c'mon if you've gotten bored by now you're not trying hard enough!!!
Reply 8
I finished the A2 maths in these last set of exams and I'll be doing further from September. I'm willing to join

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Andy98
I finished the A2 maths in these last set of exams and I'll be doing further from September. I'm willing to join

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! You :biggrin: pm me your kik?
Original post by vd12345
What's your kik? Pm me?

Dont have kik yet but ill install it and tell you my kik when I do.
Reply 11
Original post by vd12345
Yay! You :biggrin: pm me your kik?

Done

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
How do you think you did in GCSE?
Also man c'mon if you've gotten bored by now you're not trying hard enough!!!

I did try, but wasted most my time on art :frown: in hindsight, should have just accepted a C or something and revised for my other subjects. I did art until early may? So not much revision throughout the year, if im honest
Reply 13

Added

Andy's a2, i believe :tongue:
Original post by vd12345
Added

Add me: theonly_mo
Original post by vd12345
I did try, but wasted most my time on art :frown: in hindsight, should have just accepted a C or something and revised for my other subjects. I did art until early may? So not much revision throughout the year, if im honest

oh fair enough man, art GCSE looked ****ing impossible in terms of effort. I did my maths last year though so it was chill, but my school made me do a further maths iGCSE and a module of A-level this year :frown:
Reply 16
Original post by vd12345
Added

Will be in September:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Add me: theonly_mo

Added
Reply 18
Original post by Kadak
Dont have kik yet but ill install it and tell you my kik when I do.

Okay, sure thing. Get it fast !!
oh fair enough man, art GCSE looked ****ing impossible in terms of effort. I did my maths last year though so it was chill, but my school made me do a further maths iGCSE and a module of A-level this year :frown:

I ****ed up further maths gcse 😂
I didn't revise for the whole year, or do class work or homework... I started after all my other exams, and Did SOOO bad. I winged an A* in mocks, so I guess thats why I was so relaxed
Original post by vd12345
Okay, sure thing. Get it fast !!

I ****ed up further maths gcse 😂
I didn't revise for the whole year, or do class work or homework... I started after all my other exams, and Did SOOO bad. I winged an A* in mocks, so I guess thats why I was so relaxed

The first paper was one of the hardest papers i have ever done o.O I barely revised.
That being said, think i got close to 100% in the 2nd one, so reckon i got an A^ thank god.

Quick Reply

Latest