The Student Room Group

Do you believe in revenge?

Its a complicated situation.

Essentially I have a bunch of incriminating texts, emails of when a girl cheated on her boyfriend with me.

She stopped the affair. I felt pretty down about it.

But I like her so much that I don't want to screw things up for her.

I keep toying with the idea but never do anything. Will just telling the boyfriend help me to move on?

*sigh*
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

wellyou have a lot of juicy threads recently don't you?

No it's none of your business... unless you know the bloke, then tell him straight away (keeping your distance obvs).
Original post by DanB1991
wellyou have a lot of juicy threads recently don't you?

No it's none of your business... unless you know the bloke, then tell him straight away (keeping your distance obvs).

I know of the bloke.
Nah,I just let God handle it
Original post by RainbowKiwi
No, just carry on masturbating to it like you normally do.

Tell the bf if you want him to join you.

Original post by queen-bee
Nah,I just let God handle it

See the contrast. Good looking girl vs *****

Thanks queen bee.
Reply 5
He should be told, but it might make things go smoother if you let her know you're going to do it so she can have a chance to do it herself instead.

Besides, that's the risk of having an affair; never play a game you're afraid to lose.

Though I suppose it does depend on the circumstances... are we talking complex emotions? Abusive boyfriend? Cheated for the fun of it?
Do you know of her reasons for cheating?
Yes I'm a scorpio lol
It's illegal, genius
Original post by GeorgeDD
He should be told, but it might make things go smoother if you let her know you're going to do it so she can have a chance to do it herself instead.

Besides, that's the risk of having an affair; never play a game you're not afraid to lose.

Though I suppose it does depend on the circumstances... are we talking complex emotions? Abusive boyfriend? Cheated for the fun of it?

She loves attention. More than I love attention, so a lot. She had to spend a year away from her boyfriend because of work. I think she used to get pretty lonely.

As far as i can see, the boyfriend seems like a nice person.
Original post by TornadoGR4
It's illegal, genius

Surely not in this form...
Btw shouldn't it be her boyfriend getting revenge on you :colonhash:
Cheat on her with the boyfriend.
Original post by SotonianOne
Cheat on her with the boyfriend.

no homo!
Original post by Awesome Genius
Surely not in this form...

Well if you have recordings of her cheating on him with you

And you release them into the public domain

Even if not, it's such a dick thing to do, don't be that guy

No it isn't. Not unless he blackmails anyway.
She loves attention. More than I love attention, so a lot. She had to spend a year away from her boyfriend because of work. I think she used to get pretty lonely.

As far as i can see, the boyfriend seems like a nice person.

Personally, I think he deserves to know. If he doesn't want to be in a relationship with a cheat, I don't see why he should be deceived into doing it. Either let her tell him or tell him yourself, and he can make his decision on what he wants to do. It's the most fair thing to do.

Also, I really don't think the evidence is necessary, no guy wants to see that, just telling him will be enough reason for him to believe it.
(edited 8 years ago)

Even if not, it's such a dick thing to do, don't be that guy

nah i wouldn't release them without her permission
and its just us talking, nothing intimate at all.
(edited 8 years ago)
See the contrast. Good looking girl vs *****

Thanks queen bee.

You're welcome
Original post by GeorgeDD
Personally, I think he deserves to know. If he doesn't want to be in a relationship with a cheat, I don't see why he should be deceived into doing it. Either let her tell him or tell him yourself, and he can make his decision on what he wants to do. It's the most fair thing to do.

Also, I really don't think the evidence is necessary, no guy wants to see that, just telling him will be enough reason for him to believe it.

hmm fair enough

I worry about how that would look though.

We don't speak anymore since things ended badly.

And then I message her saying 'you must tell your bf' - it does sound like blackmail if you phrase it that way and that is not my intention at all.

It would be better just to tell the boyfriend...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending