The Student Room Group

What would you do if I approached you and complimented your aesthetics?

Scroll to see replies

first be skeptical if scarcasm. If srs then I would blush and run away
I would say thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would say 'how come you talk so very strangely and unnaturally?'
I'd feel slightly awkward, but I'd respond with a thank you.
Original post by AvaAdore
I would say 'how come you talk so very strangely and unnaturally?'

I'm watching Deadwood at the minute. And I like the unusual way it's characters articulate themselves, so it appears I'm picking up on it
Original post by Ridingmyego
I'm watching Deadwood at the minute. And I like the unusual way it's characters articulate themselves, so it appears I'm picking up on it

Not great - this only works when it's natural. It doesn't sound natural with you, so I'm afraid you sound like you're trying to hard to be something you aren't.
I'd say thank you and compliment you too:tongue:
Original post by Musie Suzie
I'd be like "Oh hey, you're that guy I was chatting with on TSR who stopped replying." :tongue:

Very sorry about your arm - hope you'll be given an awesome-looking replacement (there are some super cool prosthetics around these days).

I'd apologise for being an ignorant bast*rd :' ) haven't been checking my PMs because I was getting weird messages,

It's not so bad, and in 20 years, there may even be robotic ones! :O
Original post by AvaAdore
Not great - this only works when it's natural. It doesn't sound natural with you, so I'm afraid you sound like you're trying to hard to be something you aren't.

I'd have to disagree :smile: people are of course, entitled to speak however they want.
Not a girl but I'll take a sincere compliment from anyone anytime. It's nice to be nice.

Original post by Ridingmyego

Right on pal, great ****ing show. Ignore Ava and the dissenters - ****ing hoopleheads is all they are.
I would say thank you. And see how you were doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A Perfect Circle
Not a girl but I'll take a sincere compliment from anyone anytime. It's nice to be nice.

Right on pal, great ****ing show. Ignore Ava and the dissenters - ****ing hoopleheads is all they are.

I agree! It can vastly improve a day if someone gives one or even implies one,

It is innit! xD I'm up to SE2E4 at the mo,

It usually doesn't, but it was late so they did sway my mood some ;( but thank you for assuring me that they're not to be taken seriously :smile:
Original post by ellie0497
I'd say thank you and compliment you too:tongue:

That'd be best case scenario miss :smile: I'd give anything to have a good set of cheekbones. My avatar has some though.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd look behind me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending