The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

MA Film, Television and Screen Industries students

Hi, does anyone take this MA Film, Television and Screen Industries course this september in Uni of Nottingham? Or does anyone know some information about this course? It seems that not many people apply this course and I'm really nervous about it.
Reply 1
Hi, I'm going to start the same MA of you, this September!
I'm looking for some information, as well.
Do you know that not many students apply for our course? The university said me that there were a lot of applications, but I'm in the same situation, I cannot find out someone else who is going to start this MA!
If you want, stay in touch!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ika18
Hi, I'm going to start the same MA of you, this September!
I'm looking for some information, as well.
Do you know that not many students apply for our course? The university said me that there were a lot of applications, but I'm in the same situation, I cannot find out someone else who is going to start this MA!
If you want, stay in touch!

I'm so happy that I finally find one classmate before I start the course! I received an e-mail from university to whom hold the conditional offer of our course this March, I noticed there are about 15 people in the receivers' list. I guess there might be around 20 people in our course, not many. Anyway, we will start this course this September, no matter with many other people or not. Nice to meet you, I'm Stella.
Reply 3
Hi Stella, I guess you haven't finished this year's study yet? Anyway, I'm about to study the same course as you in the UoN this September!! and I just surprised to found that your guys are in this course as well!! However I don't think I know too much about this school or this major, as a consequence, would you like to introduce some of the facts about this for me? For instance like how many classes per week in average or does it have much work to do? Many thanks!!!
Original post by stellawudi
Hi, does anyone take this MA Film, Television and Screen Industries course this september in Uni of Nottingham? Or does anyone know some information about this course? It seems that not many people apply this course and I'm really nervous about it.

hi guys! found this thread randomly and i’m wondering if any of you does/did this course as I’m thinking of doing it and I’d have some questions. thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending