The Student Room Group

Im a bisexual girl, how do I get a girlfriend? Advice please..

Hello, im just going to tell my story and hopefully get some words of encouragement, tips, advise or generally any feedback or your own personal experiences if your a guy or girl. :tongue:

So I knew I liked girls from a very young age, as I got older I started getting attention from boys which I also liked so I just stuck to being straight as I thought it might be the easiest option for me.

I had sexual encounters with girls but never a relationship as I always been too embarrassed to come out to friends and family. I would only want to tell them if I was actually in a relationship with a girl.

I had an experience when I was younger with a girl that really discouraged me from ever trying again, it upset me and left me feeling so embarrassed to this day. :frown:

Before I started to like boys I thought it was normal that I liked girls. I had a very close female friend, I really fancied her and I honestly thought shes liked me back (in more than a friend kind of way) until i tried to hold her hand and kiss her, which she backed away, when i told her about my feelings she said that lesbians are gross and that she was totally straight.

Ugh so cringe just thinking about it!!!! :s-smilie:

Right so how do lesbians get girlfriends? its not like people have a sign on their forehead! (I wish they did)

Man have never rejected me but girls have.. I hate it. Advise please i really want a girlfriend. btw im 20 years old and had two boyfriends one for 1 year and another one for 2

Thanks, please no trolling lets have a nice conversation yah! :biggrin:
I also remember having sexual experience a girl when I was VERY young, I think I was like 9-10

I usually identify as straight too, and have been in proper relationships with only boys

I've always wanted to try it out with girls as I got older but every time we'd get into conversations about 'would you ever...' concerning experimenting with girls they just freak out so I'm left out in the cold

I'd attempt tinder but they're probably full of girls who aren't sure of themselves either and freak out at the opportunity

I'm 18

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending