The Student Room Group

Did The Student Room and other social media platforms help you with your course(s)?

Has using The Student Room and other social media platforms like the subreddit /r/6thform help you with your courses and if so in what way?

For me, when I was struggling with my maths GCSE I found The Student Room and started to ask for help and sure enough people helped me.

Has The Student Room grown your grades or keep them the exact same? Have your grades grown incredibly e.g. from C to A.

I'd just like to know to see if I should continue using The Student Room for help.

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by KingAuthor
Has using The Student Room and other social media platforms like the subreddit /r/6thform help you with your courses and if so in what way?

For me, when I was struggling with my maths GCSE I found The Student Room and started to ask for help and sure enough people helped me.

Has The Student Room grown your grades or keep them the exact same? Have your grades grown incredibly e.g. from C to A.

I'd just like to know to see if I should continue using The Student Room for help.

I ve found it helpful for both my ucas applications and just in general throughout uni so far, so why not stay:P :smile:
Yep. Definitely helps solve any queries you may have. Also during exams it helps you prepare with others and go through stuff you may have missed, and then gauge your performance right after the exam so that you can get over it faster and prep for the next one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
definitely has helped, the predictions peoe have here on the student room for sociology as were 100% correct and also people shared their revision materials and sources and helped with topics I was struggling with and even gave me essay structures etc!

Quick Reply

Latest