The Student Room Group

my food..(

so my friend keeps taking my food from the fridge. me being a raw vegan has all kinda fruits, veggies and nuts. I don't know how to communicate with him about this issue.

I live on a budget and don't want to spend more on what I eat. please its so annoying and irritating. I do not know how to stop him from taking my food.
Reply 1
I have been that guy before, the best way to deal with it is tell him that you're on a budget and you can't afford him taking your food.

Chances are he'll stop, just make sure you're serious about it. If stuff keeps going missing ask him every time. The best way top deal with stuff like this is to be straight forward, he might not even realise it's a problem for you.
What the hell, if someone kept stealing my food and I knew which flatmate it was, I would slap them across the face. Go and put that thief in his place. If he stole that food from the supermarket you bought it at, he would be in jail now. Honestly you can only do things like this to someone who lets you do these things... at the moment you are letting him steal your food because you don't say anything.
Original post by Meowmeow666
I don't know how to communicate with him about this issue.

"Stop taking my food please"
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Meowmeow666
so my friend keeps taking my food from the fridge. me being a raw vegan has all kinda fruits, veggies and nuts. I don't know how to communicate with him about this issue.

I live on a budget and don't want to spend more on what I eat. please its so annoying and irritating. I do not know how to stop him from taking my food.

Communicate with him about the issue.

Stop him.

:indiff:
"Stop taking my food you lazy, selfish ****er". Everyone knows someone like that and it really gets annoying and can destroy friendships.

Does your food have to be kept in the main fridge? Could you keep it in your room? You could get a small fridge and keep it in your room. Hope you manage to get it sorted :-)
Me personally. Ok Idk how anyone will react to this but I also don't care, it's relevant.

If someone touches my food either by taking it behind my back, asking me for some and taking too much, or sticking their hand in without permission, I have literally gotten into fights about this. Idk what it is but it is the biggest disrespect to me! I was just thinking about a mate of mine who this happened to me with recently who dug his hand in my food and helped himself to it....

you need to stand up for yourself OP.
just tell him! it must be hard being a raw vegan on a diet, no? why is he taking what's yours
Original post by Man.bear.pig
Me personally. Ok Idk how anyone will react to this but I also don't care, it's relevant.

If someone touches my food either by taking it behind my back, asking me for some and taking too much, or sticking their hand in without permission, I have literally gotten into fights about this. Idk what it is but it is the biggest disrespect to me! I was just thinking about a mate of mine who this happened to me with recently who dug his hand in my food and helped himself to it....

you need to stand up for yourself OP.

don't watch Friends but ya damn right he doesn't :K: lol
i'll tag you into the story as this thread inspired my thread :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest