The Student Room Group

TSR Superhero Battle: Contestants, Assemble!

Scroll to see replies

Keep forgetting to vote in these contests despite the reminders. Still in the running so good enough for me.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Keep forgetting to vote in these contests despite the reminders. Still in the running so good enough for me.

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Violet vs Mr Incredible: Mr Incredible
Human Torch vs Mister Fantastic: Human Torch

Ummm what?!?!

How the **** does Mr incredible beat Violet?!
Mister Fantastic ****s on the human torch
Sorry for the monster interval with this - short version: things are busy, and I'm disorganised :tongue:

Votes are all added up for the previous lot :colone:

Round Two: Part Two Results

Scores to follow soon :h:

TSR Superhero Battle: Thor vs Mr Incredible vs Human Torch vs Scarlet Witch
TSR Superhero Battle: Superman vs Green Lantern vs Loki vs Ultron
TSR Superhero Battle: Hiro vs Groot vs Professor X vs Phoenix
TSR Superhero Battle: Spiderman vs The Comedian vs Deadpool vs The Doctor

Spoiler

Superman beat the Flash?!! wtf
It's back! :woo:
Yayyyy, was wondering who would win - let's see :teeth:
Reply 148
well i mean Superman has beaten Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) before so I'll be surprised if Green Lantern wins :O
not into Marvel so can't speak for those two ...

but I mean Superman can beat anyone in a physical fight if Kryptonite is not involved so i don't see how any of those contestants stand a chance against the man of steel X'D

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
well i mean Superman has beaten Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) before so I'll be surprised if Green Lantern wins :O
not into Marvel so can't speak for those two ...

but I mean Superman can beat anyone in a physical fight if Kryptonite is not involved so i don't see how any of those contestants stand a chance against the man of steel X'D

Spoiler

Kryptonite is fair game if its attainable against Superman.

Green Lantern can simulate green kryptonite radiation which is what weakens Superman.

A powerful telepath or magic user can also beat Superman. I'm not denying he is really strong, but he is weak to quite a few people in this competition, including the Flash, Green Lantern, Professor X and Phoenix to name a few
Reply 150
Original post by Jack1066
Kryptonite is fair game if its attainable against Superman.

Green Lantern can simulate green kryptonite radiation which is what weakens Superman.

A powerful telepath or magic user can also beat Superman. I'm not denying he is really strong, but he is weak to quite a few people in this competition, including the Flash, Green Lantern, Professor X and Phoenix to name a few

yeah it is

oh can they really :O
only if they have enough willpower :3
i guess he can block the sun's rays from reaching superman and draw the energy from him to weaken him and that's kinda like the effect of kryptonite
I feel like if he had enough brains and technology they would be no match...
just like Batman's plan to disable the justice league - he could attach a bomb to flash that will blow up if he slows down
he could get hold of Green Lantern's ring and therefore render him useless
idk about the X-men guys since I'm not big into Marvel but I'm sure they have weak spots too

I guess Martian Manhunter would be difficult to tackle but Supes could just set him on fire... but Martian is only affected by fire when he's in his original true form :/ so he could just clone Superman and Supes can't kill himself :3
I'm sure you'd all completely forgotten about this, or thought it wouldn't be finished, but here we go again, the final rounds are commencing now :lol:

Votes are all added up for Round Three... :colone:

Thor vs Mr Incredible vs Human Torch vs Scarlet Witch: Thor
Superman vs Green Lantern vs Loki vs Ultron: Loki
Hiro vs Groot vs Professor X vs Phoenix: Phoenix
Spiderman vs The Comedian vs Deadpool vs The Doctor: Deadpool

And the scores on the doors are as follows... :gah:

Round Two (Part One) Scores

Round Two (Part Two) Scores

Round Three Scores

Updated leaderboard:
1. Jack1066 38
2. LeyK 35
3. FatherTime 34
3. H0PEL3SS 34
3. Mr.bob 34
4. shadowdweller 32
4. claireestelle 32
5. Stiff Little Fingers 30
5. somemightsay888 30
6. Duskstar 29
6. Motorbiker 29
7. Black Rose 28
7. Dima-Blackburn 28
8. BurstingBubbles 27
8. Aph 27
8. scrawlx101 27
8. ParadoxSocks 27
8. Andy98 27
9. grant-m-s 26
9. CongressTart 26
9. SirMasterKey 26
9. Poor Bastward 26
10. AristoBrat! 25
10. bottled 25
11. TheKian 22

@TheKian, your file no longer exists, so haven't been able to update your score :frown:

Aaaand finally, the last round is up, and can be round here! If you've chosen the correct winner, you'll get a bonus 5 points, so let's see how that affects the scores... get voting! :colone:

Spoiler

Jeez, forgot about this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why am i not top?
Original post by PoorBastward
Why am i not top?

:wink:
I forgot about this.
Welcome to round one of the TSR Superhero Battle contest - 64 superheroes, one winner, and the battle is finally over!

The winner of the final battle is... Phoenix! Are you surprised by the result, or pleased with your victory? Either way, it's all over now :woo:

The scores from that round are below, and surprisingly few people scored... clearly TSR didn't agree with many of our predictions!

Round Four Scores

And of course, what better way to finish off than with our updated leaderboard? We've had a few changes, but a clear winner from the start - the gap was closed after their leap at the beginning, but not by enough!

Final Leaderboard:
:king1: Jack1066 38
:king2: shadowdweller 37
:king3: LeyK 35

Runners Up:
4. FatherTime 34
4. H0PEL3SS 34
4. Mr.bob 34
5. Aph 32
5. claireestelle 32
6. Stiff Little Fingers 30
6. somemightsay888 30
7. Motorbiker 29
7. Duskstar 29
8. Black Rose 28
8. Dima-Blackburn 28
9. BurstingBubbles 27
9. ParadoxSocks 27
9. Andy98 27
9. scrawlx101 27
10. grant-m-s 26
10. CongressTart 26
10. SirMasterKey 26
10. Poor Bastward 26
11. AristoBrat! 25
11. bottled 25
12. TheKian 22

And the winner is...Jack1066. Congratulations to you, and the CT will be in touch about your prize!

Thank you to everyone who took part, it ended up being a pretty close match for a lot of you :ahee:

Queen Cersei
:wavey:

Spoiler

Spoiler

oh wow I didn't actually realise there was a prize haha. Nice one.
Reply 158
Joint 7th :grumble: oh well. Considering I know basically nothing about superheroes and my answers were complete guesses (although I did look up Phoenix and I knew she was boss)

Quick Reply

Latest