The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not sure there's much of a demand for my underwear to be honest. If it's value was more like oil or gold, then I'd probably be all over it
Reply 2
Original post by NCLStudent
Would you sell your used underwear for money

I think I'd have to pay them to take it away.
Lol
Trousers i understand but boxers no way
someone's got inspiration from OITNB
I've sold used underwear and used shoes before... Very lucrative :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg i think people in here are missing what the question is...

pretty sure the OP meant would you sell your USED underwear for people who have fetishes like that. you can sell your used, unwashed panties online.

actually i totally forgot about this until now but now that you mention it.... its a good idea...
Original post by scriberg

this is really not just a scene from OITNB, its actually a fetish some people have lol, prostitutes often get clients who ask them to send them their panties

Loolz... Exactly what I thought when I saw this

Posted from TSR Mobile
i really haven't ruled it out.
"Panties" is like, the funniest word ever. :biggrin:
Original post by driftawaay
this is really not just a scene from OITNB, its actually a fetish some people have lol, prostitutes often get clients who ask them to send them their panties

i dont really look this kind of stuff up to know how popular it really is :s-smilie:

imo its pretty creepy if you imagine a fat gremlin, hunched over, sniffing some girl's sweat-drenched underwear and fondling himself
i dont really look this kind of stuff up to know how popular it really is :s-smilie:

imo its pretty creepy if you imagine a gremlin of a man, hunched over, sniffing some girl's sweat drenched underwear and fondling himself

I think it's normal... It's when they are into foot fetishes which freaks me out a bit... Like they want shoes so worn out you can see the foot imprinted. I can't even begin to imagine the scenario in which they use these.

Posted from TSR Mobile

imo its pretty creepy if you imagine a fat gremlin, hunched over, sniffing some girl's sweat-drenched underwear and fondling himself

It's not sweat it's drenched in.
Original post by AccountingBabe
I think it's normal... It's when they are into foot fetishes which freaks me out a bit... Like they want shoes so worn out you can see the foot imprinted. I can't even begin to imagine the scenario in which they use these.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmm well, but to each his own :dontknow:
Original post by callum_law

Exactly :colondollar:
Original post by callum_law

Original post by driftawaay
Exactly :colondollar:

omg u know what i mean though :lol:
Reply 17
What is the average price? I have no idea.
Original post by Reue
I think I'd have to pay them to take it away.

I bet yours could get up and walk away on their own.
Reply 19
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I bet yours could get up and walk away on their own.

If only they would.

Latest