The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Most Muslims, both men and women are not virgins when they marry.

Muslims are normal human beings with normal human emotions, the only ones who will be virgins on their wedding nights, are the socially awkward boys who have no choice in the matter.
What I don't understand is that muslims are told to save their virginity for marriage but muslim men are allowed to have sex with their slaves? A muslim woman told me that sex is special and should be between and husband and his wife but muslim men are allowed to marry 4 women?
Original post by IsraelforLife

Muslims are normal human beings with normal human emotions, the only ones who will be virgins on their wedding nights, are the socially awkward boys who have no choice in the matter.

Lol and how do you know this?
Original post by ellie0497
this thread was about Muslims who aren't virgins and some of you guys are discussing irrelevant things.

it's typical bs on tsr

And your name doesn't add much credibility to whatever crap your Zionist mind comes up with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yelllowribbon
Lol and how do you know this?

I do have Muslim friends.

Something a lot of Muslim men, in particular need to learn, is that if you don't accept your wife for who she is in reality, you will never really know her

Lol people can be virgin by choice...not because they can't get it but because they don't want it...
Original post by Biryani007
Lol people can be virgin by choice...not because they can't get it but because they don't want it...

Enjoy university :smile:
Enjoy university :smile:

You dont have to get laid to enjoy uni :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Haraam police
You dont have to get laid to enjoy uni :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have to, but often it's the ones who has never even so much as kissed a guy who go absolutely wild during fresher's.
I knew this girl who was desperate to get Married to a lad she met at uni but her parents didn't accept him so guess what she did?

Yep that's right she only went and it pregnant with his kid so her family had no choice but to accept the marriage !!!!

I found that really strange - why did she have I marry him??
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend at his house after nearly a year - we've always had sex at his house as there's no way he could come to my house! I've never felt guilty about it and never regretted having sex with him. It's a completely normal act and an important part of an adult relationship.
You don't have to, but often it's the ones who has never even so much as kissed a guy who go absolutely wild during fresher's.

BS, I am muslim and many of my friends are too...we haven't kissed a guy before and still have lots of fun without going wild.
It's just having our own values and morals...we don't need clubbing,alcohol or sex to have fun.... meals out, movie nights, stuff in the flat from board games to baking to our ow house parties, sleepovers, weekends away, day trips, society events...theres lots to do!
Reply 33
No.
Hotel/Car.
I did at first, but then I stopped caring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Religion is such a personal thing imo.
I mean there are people out there who do value not having sex or any sexual interaction before marriage and others who care less.
Tbh there are a growing number of both guys n girls who aren't wanting to wait anymore, while the guys parents often aren't too fussed if their soon has premarital sex its always different for the girls. If I was sleeping around my parents would flip ngl

Me personally, I wouldn't do it, not only because its how I was raised but I'd genuinely feel uncomfortable with having sex with someone who wasn't my husband. Idk I just value waiting tbh
Well Being a virgin is a choice, I have values and I believe in my religion. It's a personal thing and I could have lost my virginity ages ago if I didn't really care about it all, its strange having sex with someone who is not your husband, personally I don't like the idea of having sex with someone who is not my husband. Some people have the patience :tongue: whilst some decide to have sex before marriage, that's their choice and their life.
Reply 36

Thats not true, im a virgin by choice bc i would only lose it to my future husband , not bc im ugly ;/

Latest

Trending

Trending