The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
do your parents know? where did you have sex, was at their place and what was it like? did you feel ashamed whilst doing it that its against your religion?

I take it you mean before marriage?
Reply 2
Original post by yelllowribbon
I take it you mean before marriage?

yes?
Don't reveal your sins. Remember Allah does not forgive those who boast about them or such.
Don't reveal your sins. Remember Allah does not forgive those who boast about them or such.

Allah isn't real so it's cool do what you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AccountingBabe
Allah isn't real so it's cool do what you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Muslims believe He is and this thread is aimed at Muslims so....
Original post by Biryani007
Muslims believe He is and this thread is aimed at Muslims so....

But he's not real so....

Posted from TSR Mobile
I nearly lost it. But then again, I'm not very religious.
Original post by AccountingBabe
But he's not real so....

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have to antagonise people because they don't match your beliefs. You're irritating lol.
id imagine most muslims in uk are virgins - when i was at uni i was aware a number of male muslims visited prostitutes to loose their virginity as its much easier for them to pretend to be a virgin when it came to marriage than a muslim female.

in the bigger picture though muslims go against various strict islamic edicts all the time, they just repent and move on, its no real big deal.
(edited 8 years ago)
Almost did. Decided casual sex wasn't for me, I was losing respect for myself. But this was when I was drinking, not doing my Islamic duties, and even went on a lads holiday during Ramadan. I have sinned so much, glad I didn't lose it, I'm hoping to get back on the right path and hopefully I will be forgiven.
Reply 11
Original post by Biryani007
Whatever you want to believe.

Its all about having faith.
yes. and i don't care. i eat pork, drink, swear, and it's the norm since most others do it.
Authubillah, I hope to only lose my virginity to my husband.

# lifegoals
Authubillah, I hope to only lose my virginity to my husband.

# lifegoals

Ameen, sister

You are on the right path
Posted from TSR Mobile
Got to third base but not further..

Tbh don't really care anymore
Original post by Brownclown
Got to third base but not further..

Tbh don't really care anymore

Oi oi

What's third base

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Haraam police
Oi oi

What's third base

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oral
do your parents know? where did you have sex, was at their place and what was it like? did you feel ashamed whilst doing it that its against your religion?

I hope so the religion is a fake made up by a Paedophile who married a 9 year old amongst other things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
this thread was about Muslims who aren't virgins and some of you guys are discussing irrelevant things.

Latest