The Student Room Group

What is the hardest exam you have ever taken?

GCse Geography - Had no clue.

Scroll to see replies

Med school 4th year OSCE.

A great big derp from start to finish.
GCSE further maths. Dunno what was going on there at all.
Any because I never did homework and never studied. :s-smilie:
Reply 4
A mock, 2014 Unit 2 physics (as level) OMG I sweated my imaginary *******s off and still got a C :biggrin:
2015 unit 1 physics aqa
2014 gcse further Maths (at the time)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
It's got to be GCSE Chemistry had no clue what I was doing it was core as well.
Ended up with a D+.
C2 maths
Hmm... FSMQ Additional Maths (didn't understand most of the stuff at the time and, God knows how, but got an A!).

FP1 this year - absolutely hated it - although I hope S2 lifts it up! :biggrin:

Physics ISAs this year - I think I'll get them remarked on results day.
Reply 9
OCR Computing F452 2015
There have been plenty of school exams which I've flunked, but as this thread asks for exams (internal or external), I'd have to say that the Year 9 End of Year calculator paper for Maths was one which I got most of the questions in the last third of the paper wrong, because I didn't revise for it.
I don't remember but it was something to do with DNA repair (hard) and the life cycle of a flu virus (easy). A couple of people cried when they turned over the exam and saw the first question LOL
Reply 12
possibly my molecular biology exam of 2nd year (year just gone)

but I'm taking the hardest modules next year :redface: so I'm anticipating it getting worse
Also geography is like the easiest GCSE. I didn't do the subject but I did the mock exam to get out of a lesson I didn't like and I got a B in that just making things up like population density is lower in higher elevations because people might fall off mountains or whatever.
gcse electronics exam. i counted i got 40/120

one question i didnt have a clue so i wrote ' examiner, i am sweating as i am writing this. this exam is damn hard'

got A lel
GCSE English Literature.

I have to stand with Paul Dirac on this one: "the aim of poetry is to say something everybody already knows in a way which nobody understands". I can't guarantee nobody understands poetry, but I for one don't!
Has to be the UKCAT.
STEP II 2015

Definitely not my cup of tea!
All my A Levels exams lol

Worst ones were probably OCR Chem F324 and WJEC C3/C4 Maths - such a step up from past years, almost cried in the middle of maths and it's normally my favourite and best subject :')
F322 AS Chemistry, Holy Jesus :angry:

Quick Reply