The Student Room Group

using the urinal in public

what's up with guys lowering their trousers down to their knees? it's very uncomfortable does everyone do that lol I just open the button and the zipper stick my dong out and pee :lol: I've noticed this a couple times now since I've moved to London
hahhahahaa What the F!!
Reply 2
Guess some people don't have a fly and feel the need to bare it all.
Some trousers have buttons instead of a zipper :teehee: Instead of opening all 3-4 buttons, they just drop their pants :colone: I don't really use urinals anyways, I can't do my thing when someone's next to me :erm:
Reply 4
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
hahhahahaa What the F!!

haha exactly my reaction

Original post by airn
Guess some people don't have a fly and feel the need to bare it all.

the funny thing is, at first I thought these guys must feel real confident... but you're right most I've seen don't have a fly :laugh:

yes I looked :colone: cuz I'm voyeuristic like that ahahaaa
Reply 5
Original post by ForgetMe
Some trousers have buttons instead of a zipper :teehee: Instead of opening all 3-4 buttons, they just drop their pants :colone: I don't really use urinals anyways, I can't do my thing when someone's next to me :erm:

I'm not fond of urinals either but public toilets are really filthy, no one flushes the toilets anymore :frown:
People do that? Weirdos lol

I put my pants all the way to the ankles
Original post by Chiefe
I'm not fond of urinals either but public toilets are really filthy, no one flushes the toilets anymore :frown:

I always flush when I go inside :laugh:
Don't use public restrooms so don't need to worry about that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by NathanAllen
Don't use public restrooms so don't need to worry about that

Posted from TSR Mobile

but what if you're desperate :redface:
Original post by Chiefe
but what if you're desperate :redface:

Im never desperate i always do my business at home before i leave

Posted from TSR Mobile