The Student Room Group

Science exam HEEELP

I just finished the only exams I took in this year as I'm currently in Y10. I did the OCR 21st century core science papers for P1 P2 P3, B1 B2 B3 and C1 C2 C3 but as I had gastric flu I missed the biology exam to be told they'd base the mark for that paper on an average on the others. I'm quite sure I messed up the other two - if I'm lucky scoring high D's or very low C's ( although I wouldn't be shocked with much worse ) but managed to get a high A in my coursework which is worth 25%.

Does anybody know what marks I'd need to get in the papers to achieve a minimum of a C? An estimate is fine I'm just not sure about the marking. THANK YOU
This is not a mock is it I question why you did them at yr10 clearly you was not ready? Grade boundaries ain't that high in Sciences the coursework will assure you get a minimum of a C IMO.
Original post by DaringDaniel
This is not a mock is it I question why you did them at yr10 clearly you was not ready? Grade boundaries ain't that high in Sciences the coursework will assure you get a minimum of a C IMO.

She may not have had a choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by ScienceFantatic
She may not have had a choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't have a choice that was just the pathway they gave me to do.
Original post by Aishoolimoo
I didn't have a choice that was just the pathway they gave me to do.

I think that's really unfair in my school they did not allow anyone to take any exams in year 10 if the smartest ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest