The Student Room Group

What's Your Star Sign?

Obviously for people who believe.

If you don't know your sign, post your birthdate and look here:

:moon:

I'm Sagittarius :biggrin:

Aries: As far as I'm aware of I never have a problem but it doesn't always become romantic. They're always too innocent for me but it's endearing often, but then they'd act randomly wild. They tend to find me rude and hyper :rofl: and like to boss me but they're independent and don't cling and respect me and make each other laugh I notice, so that's cool.

Taurus: I always find them beautiful but a bit too placid for me in the beginning. Once I get to know them, they're gems. And great cooks when they try and sensual lovemakers. Don't piss her off though :wink:

Gemini: I always lust for them because of style and personality, but almost never looks. Idk why. And they're too sneaky for me.

Cancer: I tend to love Cancer women because they have a hard, feisty side but also a mysterious sex appeal to them, when they're not being moody. I love their attitudes, my favourite women 9/10. I find them so beautiful many times. A lot of the women I ever crush on are Cancer.

Leo: I tend to find myself chasing Leo women I am interested in, they act like haughty teasing cats around me. The life of the party so sometimes it's all about them but it's cool because I'm the same way. No jealousy, lots of fun.

Virgo: I always seem to only befriend. So Idk about them as mates. I'm never physically attracted to them.

Libra: I always find them very pretty and funny but too mean and snooty for me at times. So I automatically never pursue or stay until once, my recent ex; we only got together because I saw her dance and she was ready. But far too lip-lashing and jealous for me, at least her anyway.

Scorpio: They're not as freaky as people assume, at least not to me. And we never get along it seems once I apply star sign bias to them. They're too quiet and vindictive for me. Or ironically loud and provocative.

Sagittarius: I love Sagittarius women. I'd be attracted to them without even knowing they're Sadge. They're normally adventurous, funny and confident in the bedroom. Very emotional and insensitive though, I've been told, but I like it because we're the same. And I understand it.

Capricorn: We never get along. If I don't know they're Capricorn in the beginning, they are too sensitive to my words and prudent in the bedroom. It puts me off.

Aquarius: They're probably the sexiest to me but the most disloyal it seems. The ones I know don't mind being open or controlling their men or trying to get a man who's off limits.

Pisces: Tend to crush on me but something about them never works for me, personally.

Which signs do you most like/dislike, normally, do you find? And why/why not? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Honestly, I never take star sign into account. Do you take it very seriously?

I'm a virgo :smile:
this kinda relates to me actually lol

Original post by picklescamp
Honestly, I never take star sign into account. Do you take it very seriously?

I'm a virgo :smile:

Brother!
13th of September. You?

You must be on the lookout for those perfect Capricornian gals?
Original post by Man.bear.pig

Aquarius: They're probably the sexiest to me but the most disloyal it seems. The ones I know don't mind being open or controlling their men or trying to get a man who's off limits.

Which signs do you most like/dislike, normally, do you find? And why/why not? :biggrin:

I'm Aquarius. :smile: But male. :frown:

Anyhow, I hear Aquarius and Sag's have great chemistry, I think that's why I like Sagittarius women so much. But, I think that just sun sign maybe doesn't give the full picture, you have to go deeper. Get a full birth chart.
I'm an Aquarius.
Reply 6
I'm Sagittarius.
I'm an Aries but I don't really focus on star signs and stuff. Having my birth chart done would be pretty interesting tbf. I don't know which signs I'm really compatible with or anything about it. :tongue:
Virgo checking in (no, not the snooker commentator).
Sagittarius checking in :cool:
Reply 10
I'm Sagittarius
Original post by Thickfreakness
Virgo checking in (no, not the snooker commentator).

Interesting...
Sagittarius here.
Capricorn.
I'm an Aries.
Original post by Freudian Slip
I'm an Aquarius.

Are you odd and non-conformist? 'Cos I am, and not to fit an Aquarian mould either.
Taurus :smile:
Reply 17
Libra :smile:
Original post by starlight82
Taurus :smile:

Earth types, unite! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Gemini.

Edit: just read up on them and it says that we're prone to being two faced fml.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest